Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: The Lunacy of German/European Street Photography Laws - CONTINUED!!  (Read 1086 times)

BAB

Re: The Lunacy of German/European Street Photography Laws - CONTINUED!!
« Reply #20 on: July 03, 2020, 05:51:59 pm »

Funny law Europe never adapted any laws forbidding naked body parts in commercials, hippacridical since nude beachs seem to be encouraged. a privacy thing to some countries trying to be somewhat polite I guess. Can you still drive in Germany with no speed limit?
I fear not the man who has practiced 10,000 kicks once, but I fear the man who has practiced one kic

LesPalenik

• advantica blog
« Reply #21 on: July 03, 2020, 10:02:10 pm »

Funny law Europe never adapted any laws forbidding naked body parts in commercials, hippacridical since nude beachs seem to be encouraged. a privacy thing to some countries trying to be somewhat polite I guess. Can you still drive in Germany with no speed limit?

Yes, generally on the Autobahns there is still no speed limit. Although some sections are limited to 130kmh or less. And lately some politicians have been campaigning to impose the speed limits, so go there now while you can still press the pedal to the metal.

kers

• Pieter Kers
« Reply #22 on: July 04, 2020, 03:59:37 am »

Yes, generally on the Autobahns there is still no speed limit....

That is what i call freedom! Those car crazy 'free' Americans can learn from that.
To be honest i dont't care... i think it is rather dangerous especially on autobahns with two lanes up and down...
You cannot drive 120 ... it is 95 behind a truck or get pushed aside by some Porsche with flickering lights... very annoying.
In the Netherlands they have levelled all traffic at 100km/h during the day because of air pollution.
Everyone driving the same speed is the safest, but a bit boring...
I like to ride my bycicle :)

Pieter Kers
www.beeld.nu/la

LesPalenik

• advantica blog
« Reply #23 on: July 04, 2020, 05:23:51 am »

That is what i call freedom! Those car crazy 'free' Americans can learn from that.
To be honest i dont't care... i think it is rather dangerous especially on autobahns with two lanes up and down...
You cannot drive 120 ... it is 95 behind a truck or get pushed aside by some Porsche with flickering lights... very annoying.
In the Netherlands they have levelled all traffic at 100km/h during the day because of air pollution.
Everyone driving the same speed is the safest, but a bit boring...
I like to ride my bycicle :)

Last year, I drove from Frankfurt to Passau on the Autobahn, and the greatest risk was not the unlimited speed, but very narrow lanes on several road construction sections. The temporary lanes were extremely narrow. I stayed mainly in the left lane, because the right lane was occupied by big trucks. There were literally just a few inches space around me - to the left to me, there was a heavy concrete barrier and on the right the trucks moving around 100-120kmh. On that trip I drove over 4,000km on big highways and small winding country roads, and those narrow temporary lanes were the most dangerous and most stressful. Fortunately, my car never touched the barriers or trucks on those sections. Compared with that, breezing along at 160kmh on the unencumbered freeways was a treat and much more relaxing.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up