Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Fuji GFX 50R/50 S or Hasselblad X1D  (Read 1063 times)

rollsman44

Fuji GFX 50R/50 S or Hasselblad X1D
« on: May 17, 2020, 02:18:53 pm »

I had the X1d and its a great camera. The lenses on the GFX are less expensive and still offer excellent IQ. Just looking for other opinions. Thanks

Jim Kasson

• The Last Word
Re: Fuji GFX 50R/50 S or Hasselblad X1D
« Reply #1 on: May 17, 2020, 02:36:39 pm »

I had the X1d and its a great camera. The lenses on the GFX are less expensive and still offer excellent IQ. Just looking for other opinions.

Sounds right to me, as far as it goes.

BobShaw

• Aspiration Images
« Reply #2 on: May 17, 2020, 07:01:39 pm »

Again? Haven't you had both of these cameras and maybe twice?
You obviously have a lot of money to spend on cameras so why would initial cost even come into the equation?
Buy the one you want.
My vote is the X1D as it does everything I want, is small and light and the colour accuracy for product work is unmatched.
Website - http://AspirationImages.com
Studio and Commercial Photography

Mexecutioner

« Reply #3 on: May 17, 2020, 07:56:43 pm »

You obviously have a lot of money to spend on cameras so why would initial cost even come into the equation?
Buy the one you want.
My vote is the X1D as it does everything I want, is small and light and the colour accuracy for product work is unmatched.

He should probably buy both with a few lenses for each system so this same question stops popping up every few weeks in this and other fora. I don't own any of these so have no dog in the fight. I just bought the one I wanted and it worked out on my first try.

pschefz

« Reply #4 on: May 17, 2020, 08:43:53 pm »

Buy the one you want.
I agree this is getting hilarious....aren’t you still selling hasselblad stuff right now?
You should be the one helping people out, you have had both systems (several times as it seems) I would love to hear from you why what and how did not work out!
Until you let us know why neither worked out for you we won’t be able to help you find something else....which is tough because there isn’t another system unless you get a Sony and just take pictures
schefz.com
artloch.com

rollsman44

« Reply #5 on: May 21, 2020, 11:07:51 pm »

Yes you are Correct. I had both and sold both and went to Mirrorless but missed the MF IQ. The X1D 1 is an excellent camera for several reasons
 1- The ergonomics are excellent.
 2- IQ is Excellent
 3- The black out time is frustrating but doable
 4- The lenses are Expensive and I feel the GF lenses are just as good and Less costly.
     I was curious about the X1D1 and sold other equipment to try it.  So, I got it out of my system
     Bottom line:  Whatever feels good to you and whatever you can afford to spend in any system
     Right now I am pretty much retired from shooting( NOT totally) and my budget has decreased compared to when I was more active.
    I was able to justify the extra cash outlay but now I want to still shoot MF with less money spent.
      I try to find other photographers likes and dislikes and what they shoot. My Main thing is Portraits and Family group shots
      P.S.   If you dont need the High Shutter speed, then GFX is the way to go....in my opinion. Thanks

Pages: [1]   Go Up