Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: FS: Schneider 120mm TS Apo-Digitar f/5.6 lens for Phase One  (Read 1305 times)

rmastro

• http://www.rogermastroianni.com
FS: Schneider 120mm TS Apo-Digitar f/5.6 lens for Phase One
« on: April 09, 2020, 02:03:45 pm »

Selling a Schneider 120mm TS Apo-Digitar f/5.6 lens for Phase One in excellent condition. This is a rare tilt shift lens in a Mamiya/Phase One mount. A great addition to your kit if you products on medium format.

Schneider 120mm TS Apo-Digitar $2400 includes caps and box

Balafre

Re: FS: Schneider 120mm TS Apo-Digitar f/5.6 lens for Phase One
« Reply #1 on: April 25, 2020, 06:49:03 pm »

A sensational lens :)

Colwyn

• www.colwyngriffith.com
« Reply #2 on: May 24, 2020, 12:26:21 pm »

Hi there,
it this lens still available?  I wonder how this would adapt to a Fujifilm mirrorless GFX-100 which has a Shorter flange distance that the Leica-S and Phase+Hassy which it was designed for? Anybody out there who might know? Schneider optics are usually top shelf.

SELPHICK

« Reply #3 on: June 14, 2020, 04:02:17 pm »

will you ship to Canada?

OlekVerze

« Reply #4 on: June 16, 2020, 07:12:34 am »

What country do you live in?

SELPHICK

« Reply #5 on: February 07, 2021, 12:44:51 pm »

sold yet???

Balafre

« Reply #6 on: February 10, 2021, 02:59:07 pm »

Apparently these are no longer made, even though P1 continue to push them. I bought mine used, and it soon needed new helicoidal gears.
It was a fiasco.
I'm in New Zealand, the lens followed P1 process and went via HKG to P1's regional rep there and he sent it to Schneider Germany without being telling us and it vanished into the bowels of Schneider for months. Despite repeated enquiries (for any news at all of it's state, location, return date) once sent P1 HKG wiped their hands of it and refused to intervene or assist in any way (some prick called 'Lau' I believe) - despite P1's bold repeated claims of professional service - and Schneider repeatedly refused to even reply to our many requests for an approximate return date!
Only by leveraging and begging every contact I knew, Capture Integration came through and saved the day and I found the delay was because Schneider did not hold spare parts to lenses they no longer made. (!!!) Even though they are still advertising and presumably selling them. What a sham!
Repair took 3 months and I lost jobs because of the delay.
SO - if you want one of these, grab them now, because they are sensational - BUT - I recommend you overhaul it immediately to remedy any fault and guarantee years of fault free use.

By the way Schneider GMBH, your behaviour was shameful and unbefitting a professional.
« Last Edit: February 10, 2021, 03:10:04 pm by Balafre »
Pages: [1]   Go Up