Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: Pictures of the COVID-19 Shutdown  (Read 1043 times)

Craig Lamson

• Craig Lamson Photo Homepage
Re: Pictures of the COVID-19 Shutdown
« Reply #20 on: April 21, 2020, 07:01:18 pm »

Very nice. 

Stupid parking, though.

Parking works fine once you get usued to it.  The X5 is sitting outside the garage since I have my 530 in the middle of the garage working on it. The black Inifinity is my 90-YO moms and it almost never moves, and the Chrysler mini van usually only gets used when we are going on a shoot or to the home store.  So all we really drive is the X5 and it is pretty easy to back out of the garage.  YMMV
Craig Lamson Photo

Guillermo Luijk

• http://www.guillermoluijk.com
« Reply #21 on: May 02, 2020, 05:28:21 pm »

In Spain today we were allowed to go out for the first time since 14-mar to do some walking or sports (until now only buying food, some working activities and playing with kids).
The 'Walking Dead' atmosphere is actually just an illusion on these pictures, there were many more people outside in our urban countryside surroundings than any regular weekend.

Regards

Slobodan Blagojevic

• When everyone thinks the same, nobody thinks
    • My website
« Reply #22 on: May 15, 2020, 06:39:45 pm »

May 15th. Belgrade al fresco, after curfew is lifted.

Chris Kern

• Chris Kern's Eponymous Website
« Reply #23 on: May 15, 2020, 06:50:26 pm »

May 15th. Belgrade al fresco, after curfew is lifted.

Interesting!  Albeit perhaps a little scary for someone of my advanced years―although, with a little breeze, an outdoor location like that should be relatively safe unless someone infected near you coughs or, worse yet, sneezes.

Slobodan Blagojevic

• When everyone thinks the same, nobody thinks
    • My website
« Reply #24 on: May 16, 2020, 04:32:48 am »

Interesting!  Albeit perhaps a little scary for someone of my advanced years―although, with a little breeze, an outdoor location like that should be relatively safe unless someone infected near you coughs or, worse yet, sneezes.

I am now occasionally coughing and sneezing, once or twice a day, mostly from the fluffy white stuff floating in the air from trees. It gets in your throat when playing tennis and gasping for air :)

LesPalenik

• advantica blog
« Reply #25 on: May 16, 2020, 05:00:00 am »

I am now occasionally coughing and sneezing, once or twice a day, mostly from the fluffy white stuff floating in the air from trees. It gets in your throat when playing tennis and gasping for air :)

Two days ago, we had here also white fluffy stuff coming down on the trees and from the trees, but since yesterday it got warmer.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up