Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: FS: Cambo 2x3 - Hasselblad V Digital Back Adapter + Accessories  (Read 327 times)

Kumar

• http://www.bskumarphotography.com

FS: Cambo 2x3 - Hasselblad V Adapter + Accessories

For sale is a Cambo 2x3 - Hasselblad V Digital Back Adapter and other accessories for this camera.
This is actually a complete Cambo 2x3 camera, except that you'll need to provide your own lens boards. I believe some items like the bellows and digital back adapter will also fit Ultima models.

The Hasselbald V adapter comes with its own focusing screen. There are some scuffs on the metal plate, but it is perfectly usable as is. The screen is clean.

Price: 27,000 JPY / ~261 USD

The other accessories are:

1. Standard Bellows: Light-tight and supple. 9,000 JPY / ~87 USD

2. Front and Rear Standards: In excellent condition. 9,000 JPY / ~87 USD each

3. Short 300mm Rail: This rail is difficult to find. In excellent condition. 9,000 JPY / ~87 USD

4. Leveling Tripod Clamp: This clamp has a built-in ball-head that lets you adjust the camera effortlessly.
9,000 JPY / ~87 USD

The package price for everything listed above is 54,000 JPY / ~522 USD.

All prices include worldwide tracked and insured shipping via JapanPost. Payment is in Japanese Yen, payable via Paypal invoice or bank transfer through TransferWise.

If you are buying from me for the first time, please give me your full name, Paypal email, verified street address and phone number and I will send you an invoice. If you would like to use TransferWise, please give me this information, and I will send you an invoice and instructions for making the transfer.

Thanks for looking,
Kumar
Pages: [1]   Go Up