Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: FS: Cambo WRS-1200 Wide RS Body with Cambo Rear Plate for M645 Interface  (Read 589 times)

Andy_LermanPhoto

For sale is the Cambo WRS-1200 Wide RS Body with Cambo Rear Plate for M645 Interface.  Also included is a protective cover plate, an Arca-Swiss tripod plate and a travel bag.  I have used the Cambo WRS-1200 technical camera for my professional landscape work, along with the lenses that have been separately posted for sale in this forum. 

Price: $2,000

Shipment is via insured FedEx or UPS ground within CONUS. If in the NYC metro area, I will personally deliver to you.

Payment by wire transfer preferred. Other payment methods, such as PayPal or Venmo would also be considered.
If you have any questions, or would like additional photos, please feel free to PM or send an email to me.
Stories Without Words
Andrew Lerman Photography
www.LermanPhoto.com

Christopher

• http://www.hauser-photoart.com
Re: FS: Cambo WRS-1200 Wide RS Body with Cambo Rear Plate for M645 Interface
« Reply #1 on: November 25, 2019, 03:49:45 pm »

are you switching to an XT?
Christopher Hauser
[email=chris@hauser-p

Andy_LermanPhoto

« Reply #2 on: November 25, 2019, 04:04:09 pm »

Several people have asked the same question of me. The short answer is that I will not be switching to the XT.

The decision to sell my technical camera system is both difficult and simple.  I love my gear.  I love everything about a technical camera.  The method, the process, the slow pace, the movements and the need to really think about what you want the image's story to tell.  That is why I especially enjoy teaching how to use a technical camera.  No Photoshop, get everything you need in the field, and hopefully in one shot.  You really become a part of your imagery.  If you visit my website, I think you will understand what I am talking about.  So the difficult/emotional thing, for me, is parting with the tech cam experience.

I do a fair amount of international travel as well as back country hiking.  It's easy for my "light" pack to tip 40-50 pounds.   The weight is not an issue for me.  Traveling internationally and trying to carry all, and I mean all, of my gear onto the plane is rapidly becoming a losing proposition.  The airlines are becoming increasingly difficult. I will not check my equipment into the bowels of the plane. Too many bad experiences.  People say take less stuff but that is not how I operate.  I'd rather have something and not use it than need something and not have it.  Same thing with back country hiking.  10 miles on a rough trail or in a river and it gets a little weary.  When I have to drive to a location up and down the east side of the country (where I live), that's no problem.  But that is not the bulk of my work.  So, the simple answer, albeit a sad one is I need to find a somewhat lighter, efficient, logistically friendly, and more well rounded alternative with a smaller footprint.  I sell large fine art prints, so I will still be in the high megapixel world, just not a tech cam, which I will certainly and sorely miss. 

Thanks for asking.

Andy
Stories Without Words
www.LermanPhoto.com

Andy_LermanPhoto

« Reply #3 on: November 28, 2019, 06:59:16 am »

PRICE DROP

$1,750
Stories Without Words
www.LermanPhoto.com

Andy_LermanPhoto

« Reply #4 on: December 03, 2019, 10:24:34 pm »

Bump
Stories Without Words
www.LermanPhoto.com

Andy_LermanPhoto

« Reply #5 on: December 08, 2019, 09:04:13 am »

Updated price

$1,500
Stories Without Words
www.LermanPhoto.com

Andy_LermanPhoto

« Reply #6 on: December 13, 2019, 09:27:49 am »

Bump

Would really like to sell prior to the holidays.
Stories Without Words
www.LermanPhoto.com

Andy_LermanPhoto

« Reply #7 on: December 17, 2019, 10:48:52 am »

Cambo WRS-1200 is sold.

Thank you.
Stories Without Words
www.LermanPhoto.com
Pages: [1]   Go Up