Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: SOLD--Hasselblad X1D Silver Body, $3150  (Read 158 times)

Photolandscape

SOLD--Hasselblad X1D Silver Body, $3150
« on: October 31, 2019, 03:29:38 pm »

I am selling my X1D. I’ve had all sorts of Leicas, Fujis, and Canons, but nothing approaches the quality this camera can produce. The detail, color, and dynamic range are stunning. I can (and have) made prints as long as 54” (and could go larger). The detail rendered by the 50MP Sony-built sensor is spectacular. Using Camera West’s definitions,  I would rate this body conservatively as 9+ Very Good—“shows very slight handling wear, item is almost new, but used slightly”. It looks brand new aside from two roughly 1/16” rub marks in the silver “H” on the SD Drive door. There is no paint loss whatsoever. And the black rubber viewfinder frame is perfect. Looking at my files, I would estimate I’ve taken 2800 photos with the body (shutter actuations are determined by the lens, not the body). Please don’t hesitate to ask questions. This is a particularly nice, clean, and very reasonably priced X1D. Save $2600 compared to the MkII, which offers minimal performance improvements IMHO. Buying from a private owner will also save you $200+ in sales tax. I will pay up to the first $35 in shipping costs. Insurance, if you require it, is extra. Prefer sales within the 48 states due to the usual issues. I would really like to avoid PayPal and would strongly prefer using Zelle. If you must use Pay Pal, I will split the fee with you. I would be happy to answer your questions or send more detailed photograph. Please note—the little white spots you may notice are dust. Please see attached photos—Body, neckstrap, body cap, screen protector, battery, charger with 3 plugs, original packaging/box. Reid Reviews, if you subscribe to it, has a great review of the X1D.
« Last Edit: November 13, 2019, 01:35:21 pm by Photolandscape »
Pages: [1]   Go Up