Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: Creativity in Adverts  (Read 1008 times)

Rob C

Re: Creativity in Adverts
« Reply #20 on: August 19, 2019, 06:39:18 am »

Things are not so dire. It's just the usual tug of war, and I suspect the tug of war itself is just part of someone's marketing campaign. People pretend to be offended at (possibly) catching a fleeting glimpse of Janet Jackson's nipple, but have no problems ogling cleavages almost all the time on almost all TV shows. And I'm talking about prime time network TV.

And then there's this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dZLfasMPOU4. I can't recall of anyone being up in arms about that.

Having said that, there probably are loads of groups who are jealous of the Taliban's cultural power and want some of that power for themselves. It's always good to stay vigilant.

Today they are not so dire!

Enjoyed your musical link, and firmly believe that had all kids access to such examples of divine older dream, youth crime would vanish at a stroke. Who's have the time to waste?

Thank you for posting; lunch out will taste the finer for it. If I remember where to find the link again, that is.

;-)

Robert Roaldi

• Robert's Photos
« Reply #21 on: August 19, 2019, 06:49:45 am »

Talk about Taliban and revealing clothing. These days a man can't find in North Americas a decent speedo or short swimming trunks. All you can get are those 2 1/2 feet long swimming trunks sponsored and approved by Taliban. OK for a January Polar Bear dip in Lake Ontario, but not suitable on a sunny day when trying to catch more Vitamin D.

Olympic athletes can still get them, so they must be available somewhere.

There is one pair at MEC https://www.mec.ca/en/product/6000-470/Hexa-All-Over-Racer-Swimsuit.
--
Robert

Robert Roaldi

• Robert's Photos
« Reply #22 on: August 19, 2019, 11:37:46 am »

Thank you for posting; lunch out will taste the finer for it. If I remember where to find the link again, that is.

Never mind the link, just remember "Stacy's Mom", that's what I search when I want to watch it again.  :)
--
Robert

Rob C

« Reply #23 on: August 19, 2019, 02:17:07 pm »

Never mind the link, just remember "Stacy's Mom", that's what I search when I want to watch it again.  :)

It works!

:-)
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up