Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]   Go Down

Author Topic: New color chart for high quality profiling in captures  (Read 7939 times)

hurodal

• My website
Re: New color chart for high quality profiling in captures
« Reply #100 on: July 14, 2019, 05:12:32 pm »

Don't ask stupid questions about processes you don't understand or who they are directed towards.  :D

There are no 'stupid questions', sir. It's just people that doesn't know that thing...I've always told that to my students. Well, it could be prepotent trainers also.

Don't lie to readers here stating you're going to ignore someone's posts and not reply, then reply two times within 10 minutes.

Don't think that is lying: it's making a last effort to show someone how wrong is him.

Don't post before and after pic's to sell a target whereby the pic's are bogus and don't represent what you're trying to SELL others.

Can you point me to one example of other brand showing examples of his chart and one of a competitor? Just one or two would be enough.

Don't post another lie (I'd love to share and discuss technical details and the like with anyone interested here. I hope you find it interesting.), then decide what people have told you, isn't what you wanted them to say!

Please do yourself a favour: read twice. I said I'd love to discuss with anyone, except those disrespectful people. A small detail you haven't read.
Read my replies and you'll see you're the only disrespectful. And even that, I haven't been disrespectful with you, and still I'm wasting my time here

BTW: You haven't refuted absolutely anything in my last post, which means you totally admit that.  ;)
You took the tangent path in every of your replies. All OT, in few words.

Thanks. No more questions, sir.
Hugo Rodriguez

Coloratti member | PhaseOne certified professional | BenQ Ambassador

digitaldog

• Andrew Rodney
    • http://www.digitaldog.net/
« Reply #101 on: July 14, 2019, 05:22:04 pm »

Thanks. No more questions, sir.
Promise honestly this time? Your track record hasn't been that great thus far.
Do ask yourself why, by and large, most people here are not taking you seriously?
I think Mark summed it up best, then left the scene of your crime so to speak , a very good move on his part.
http://www.digitaldog.net/
Author "Color Management for Photographers".

Doug Gray

« Reply #102 on: July 14, 2019, 05:32:42 pm »

ok, thanks. I think it's the same issue I saw in my V750. I minimized that issue by cleaning the glass from the inside. Getting acces to the inside was not as easy, but once done it was definitely a big improvement.
No. It's a completely different issue and effect than dirty glass. It's due to re-reflected light from the print being scanned to the white, adjacent strips that cover the LEDs. Contamination on the glass mostly alters (lightens) the dark colors.
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]   Go Up