Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Rainbow Mountain  (Read 424 times)

Dave (Isle of Skye)

• I've even written a book about it
    • SkyePhotoGuide.com
Rainbow Mountain
« on: June 24, 2019, 08:49:09 pm »

Its a rainbow in front of a mountain.

Dave

francois

Re: Rainbow Mountain
« Reply #1 on: June 25, 2019, 04:44:29 am »

I like the lines and the general framing, the rainbow colors do add something special.
Well done.
Francois

thierrylegros396

« Reply #2 on: June 25, 2019, 12:49:23 pm »

I prefer it in a small size.

Thierry

Dave (Isle of Skye)

• I've even written a book about it
    • SkyePhotoGuide.com
« Reply #3 on: June 26, 2019, 06:54:46 pm »

I like the lines and the general framing, the rainbow colors do add something special.
Well done.

Thanks Francois and yes it was one of those 'nothing much happening kind of days', except for the occasional burst of light piercing through the clouds onto some distant drizzle, so I thought why not try something a little different as there is nothing else I could see and here is the result. Glad you like it.  ;)

I prefer it in a small size.

Thierry

Yes I think I know what you mean and that it is perhaps better viewed as a small vignette of a picture, rather than the full blown version of it - so thank you for your observation there Thierry  :)

Dave

francois

« Reply #4 on: June 27, 2019, 07:26:31 am »

Thanks Francois and yes it was one of those 'nothing much happening kind of days', except for the occasional burst of light piercing through the clouds onto some distant drizzle, so I thought why not try something a little different as there is nothing else I could see and here is the result. Glad you like it.  ;)

Yes I think I know what you mean and that it is perhaps better viewed as a small vignette of a picture, rather than the full blown version of it - so thank you for your observation there Thierry  :)

Dave

Thanks for the additional info. It's a very nice iamge.
Francois
Pages: [1]   Go Up