Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: Flash Recommendation  (Read 3148 times)

budjames

• http://www.budjamesphotography.com
Re: Flash Recommendation
« Reply #20 on: April 22, 2020, 07:59:39 am »

IMHO, the one brand that is innovating faster than anybody else by a wide margin is Profoto. Pricey but consistent, reliable, great light quality, short durations, super easy to use, scalable,... and at the forefront with all the leading technologies including TTL for N, C, S and Fuji.

Some may hate me for writing this, but if you have no issues with buying cheaper copies then Godox is a good option I guess. I personally value IP and would never give then a cent.

Cheers,
Bernard

I would love to buy Profoto, but unfortunately they only work manually and without HSS on Leica cameras. Leica seems to be left out of all of the good pro lights for TTL and HSS.

I have a pair of Leica SF 64 speed lights and the Leica SC1 remote controller. This system works well, supports HSS (TTL mode only) and is very compact. Nissin makes the flashes and any of their new models can be controlled with the Leica SC1 trigger. The Nissin MG10 provides more output in a compact package, but is $600!

Hopefully, Profoto or Elichrome will produce a Leica-compatible fully configurable trigger. This will solve my problem and I'd be a buyer.

Fortunately, most of my photography is natural light.

Regards,
Bud James

Please check out my fine art and travel photography at www.budjames.photography or on Instagram at www.instagram.com/budjamesphoto.
Bud James
North Wales, PA [url=http://ww

BAB

« Reply #21 on: April 23, 2020, 03:38:20 am »

Godox soon t release AD1000 or AD1200

Just shot over 16000 images in the past 3 weeks  with a broncolor pack only 1 misfire pretty amazing!
I fear not the man who has practiced 10,000 kicks once, but I fear the man who has practiced one kic

Belially

« Reply #22 on: April 29, 2020, 03:39:08 am »

Flash light is use for  wonder photo shooting. You can use this feature and check before use it like One flash head,One reflector and Two light stands
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up