Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: NArt  (Read 3329 times)

LesPalenik

• advantica blog
Re: NArt
« Reply #20 on: February 22, 2019, 05:25:22 am »

On contrary, Slobodan, they all look different.
Personally, out of 140+ available Topaz Impression presets, I use mainly the Impasto painting style, which I further modify by erasing or reducing the painterly effect. Others use water color or oil style, or some of the old masters styles, like Rembrandt, van Gogh or Monet.  Or simplified sketches or some squiggles. To me, those options look too smudged, whereas the Impasto has bold strokes and some structure. But the main thing that pretty much everybody likes something else and that's fine. After all, we live in a free country.

Attached is one of my painterly renditions of a Havana street scene. The original photo looked too clinical, but the "painted" version looks softer and to me more appealing.

rabanito

« Reply #21 on: February 22, 2019, 08:08:45 am »

The infinite monkey theorem states that a monkey hitting keys at random on a typewriter keyboard for an infinite amount of time will almost surely type any given text, such as the complete works of William Shakespeare.(Wikipaedia)
With AI you'll need less monkeys or less time
Say (∞-100)?
 ;)

Chris Kern

• Chris Kern's Eponymous Website
« Reply #22 on: February 22, 2019, 08:34:48 am »

The infinite monkey theorem states that a monkey hitting keys at random on a typewriter keyboard for an infinite amount of time will almost surely type any given text, such as the complete works of William Shakespeare. . . .
With AI you'll need less monkeys or less time

Yes, unfortunately, some experts are indeed predicting a dystopian future where artificial intelligence puts many monkeys out-of-work.

Slobodan Blagojevic

• When everyone thinks the same, nobody thinks
    • My website
« Reply #23 on: February 22, 2019, 08:42:52 am »

Yes, unfortunately, some experts are indeed predicting a dystopian future where artificial intelligence puts many monkeys out-of-work.

Nothing new there. Isn’t it how we got politicians? ;)
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up