Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Quick Question: Do Epson Large Cartridges 350/700ML ever come in clear plastic?  (Read 451 times)

disneytoy

Greetings!

All my Epson 350/700ml carts for my 9900 come sealed in Blue plastic. I'm buying some carts that are SUPPOSED to be sealed, but the plastic is not blue. It is clear to a bit opaque.

Just don't want to get scammed.

thanks

Rand47

The carts for my Epson SC P7570 (350ml) come in a brown cardboard box, and inside is the cart in an “almost transparent” sealed plastic “bag.”

Rand
Rand Scott Adams

disneytoy

Okay, maybe they changed the plastic. All my 7900/9900 carts are older stock and come in blue plastic wrap.

Thanks

arobinson7547

I brought 12 carts for another Epson. Half were in boxes and the other half were in their sealed bag. I examined them all very carefully.
All but one appeared to be new/unused. The Photo Black Cart had obvious signs of having been inserted into a machine (ink smudges)
The most telling sign, was that the hole where the ink comes out had been pierced. I think that is the tell-tell, if someone is selling you carts that
have been refilled.

The Deal was so good, I still came out on top. I asked my Dealer and was told, someone could have purchased the wrong carts
and had inserted/tried to insert the Black (it was full)

Anyway, I look at that hole and look for signs of ink or smudges. You would never signs these things on a new Cart.

That whole has a small piece of plastic sealing it. I doubt if any one could replace that.

disneytoy

I've been lucky so far. I've bought maybe 30 700ml carts, all were sealed in the blue plastic. I have one LT. Black the printer won't read. just a red X. Even though it is full.

I did order the questionable one in a clearish plastic. We will see.

Thanks.

langier

• Celebrating Rural America, the Balkans and beyond

Most of my 9900 carts have been boxed and in sealed blue bags. In recent years, the boxes have been shipping-enforced boxes. However, some do come in clear plastic at times. No problems with carts coming in either color bag and I've been buying Epson cartridges for 15 years, the last ten mainly 350 and 700 ml for the 9900.
Larry Angier
ASMP, ACT, & many more! @sacred_icons
https://angier-fox.photoshelter.com

gkroeger

All of my carts for my SC-P7000 have come in clear bags for the last year.
Pages: [1]   Go Up