Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8]   Go Down

Author Topic: Z mount native lenses  (Read 7084 times)

KLaban

Re: Z mount native lenses
« Reply #140 on: May 07, 2019, 03:34:04 pm »

I have EFCS enabled on one of the 'User' Settings' - amongst other tweaks to those settings - when shooting my typically poorly lit abandoned interiors.

John Camp

« Reply #141 on: May 07, 2019, 07:39:44 pm »

Thanks Pieter.

This is the way I had my Hasselblad H system set up, with the release independent of the AF.

I also downloaded the Thom Hogan Guide which has been a godsend.

Based on your comment, I went to Thom's site intending to download the guide for the Z6. I've gotten a couple of his guides, years ago, and they were good. But this one...it says it's 1010 pages long. That's a thousand and ten pages. Can that be right?

D Fuller

• AirStream Pictures
« Reply #142 on: May 07, 2019, 09:38:06 pm »

Based on your comment, I went to Thom's site intending to download the guide for the Z6. I've gotten a couple of his guides, years ago, and they were good. But this one...it says it's 1010 pages long. That's a thousand and ten pages. Can that be right?

Yes, thatís right. Thereís a lot to this camera. The guide is well-organized and well worth the $30.
business website: www.airstream.pictures
blog: thirtynineframes.com/blog

KLaban

« Reply #143 on: May 08, 2019, 03:32:36 am »

Yes.

It is a well informed and very helpful guide and also has a lot of background material on the Z6 & Z7. Particularly useful for this newbie to the Nikon full frame digital systems. The search facility was a godsend.

Happy reading.

BernardLanguillier

• http://www.flickr.com/photos/bernardlanguillier/sets/
« Reply #144 on: May 09, 2019, 06:23:42 am »

Z7 + 24-70 f2.8 S

Insane flare and light spill resistance.

Cheers,
Bernard

32BT

• Pictures
« Reply #145 on: May 09, 2019, 07:08:57 am »

Z7 + 24-70 f2.8 S

Insane flare and light spill resistance.

Cheers,
Bernard

Except for the green dot on the leaves and the greenish tinge lh side. Of course, considering the picture, something is to be expected, and then, yes, it is well controlled.

Having said that: would you please be careful with that camerasensor, Bernard. Otherwise I am forced to confiscate your camera for callous abuse. It would be entirely for your own well being, and I would obviously be careful enough to keep te camera in good condition while it is under my care by using it regularly...
Regards,
~ O ~
If you can stomach it: pictures

BernardLanguillier

• http://www.flickr.com/photos/bernardlanguillier/sets/
« Reply #146 on: May 09, 2019, 07:31:56 am »

Except for the green dot on the leaves and the greenish tinge lh side. Of course, considering the picture, something is to be expected, and then, yes, it is well controlled.

I am looking at the image at 100% and I see green all over the leaves... which may be related to fact that leaves are green? ;)

Having said that: would you please be careful with that camerasensor, Bernard. Otherwise I am forced to confiscate your camera for callous abuse. It would be entirely for your own well being, and I would obviously be careful enough to keep te camera in good condition while it is under my care by using it regularly...

I am really touched by how considerate you are.

Cheers,
Bernard
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8]   Go Up