Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19]   Go Down

Author Topic: Nikon Z 6 & Z 7 Comments and Issues  (Read 35574 times)

kers

• Pieter Kers
Re: Nikon Z 6 & Z 7 Comments and Issues
« Reply #360 on: October 24, 2020, 03:53:20 am »

I must do something wrong then. I did change it to the record button so it's easier to access, but I have to change how many shots I want to actually have it on, and I have to set the nr of shots to 0 to be off.

PS. I also have to change the shooting mode to High so it can take all the shots with one shutter button press
i also have it under one button; I press and turn the back dial to turn it one
- you are right you have to choose multiple shots. It stops after the bracketing serie.
Pieter Kers
www.beeld.nu/la

John Camp

« Reply #361 on: December 14, 2020, 05:59:58 pm »

So I'm thinking about adding a Z7 II to my Z6. I don't really *need* it, I just want it. However, I've seen on a rumors site that a Z9 may be here in late 2021. The rumored sensor is apparently very similar to the Z7, and not 60+, as was rumored this summer. The rumored images of the Z9 make it look like a DSLR -- large and heavy. I don't want large and heavy. What I'm curious about is, for you guys who read a lot about Nikon's plans...do you expect a larger "professional grade" Z9? Would it have any particular advantage over a Z7 -- if the images are correct, it appears to have a large battery compartment in its base. I also have a large battery compartment, called "pockets." I don't really need to shoot a thousand images without taking twelve seconds to replace a battery. What do you think? Would I lose much by going to the X7 II right now?   

BernardLanguillier

• http://www.flickr.com/photos/bernardlanguillier/sets/
« Reply #362 on: December 14, 2020, 07:37:54 pm »

So I'm thinking about adding a Z7 II to my Z6. I don't really *need* it, I just want it. However, I've seen on a rumors site that a Z9 may be here in late 2021. The rumored sensor is apparently very similar to the Z7, and not 60+, as was rumored this summer. The rumored images of the Z9 make it look like a DSLR -- large and heavy. I don't want large and heavy. What I'm curious about is, for you guys who read a lot about Nikon's plans...do you expect a larger "professional grade" Z9? Would it have any particular advantage over a Z7 -- if the images are correct, it appears to have a large battery compartment in its base. I also have a large battery compartment, called "pockets." I don't really need to shoot a thousand images without taking twelve seconds to replace a battery. What do you think? Would I lose much by going to the X7 II right now?

I expect Nikon to release 2 pro grade bodies in 2021:
- a Z9 that would be a mirrorless D6 with best in class AF, probably 20+ mp
- a Z8 or Z9x that would rely on the same physical body but with a high res sensor, I foresee more than 60mp, but I could be wrong

They are likely to be physically larger than the Z6/Z7 but I would still expect small that DSLRs.

The Z7II is an amazing camera, great image quality, super fast AF, great UI,... there is no going wrong with it.

Cheers,
Bernard
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19]   Go Up