Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: ImagePrint issues with European Canon PRO-4000 driver  (Read 957 times)

Ryan Mack

• Ryan Mack on Facebook
ImagePrint issues with European Canon PRO-4000 driver
« on: October 31, 2017, 10:18:15 pm »

edit: OK, figured out the problem. The 18.10 driver has only been released in Europe and ImagePrint is only compatible with the US drivers (I blame the metric system). So if you're googling around for the latest Canon drivers and are using ImagePrint be sure you stick to the Canon US site.

I upgraded my Canon PRO-4000 driver to version 18.10 released earlier in October and started having layout issues when printing to cut sheets with ImagePrint. Image was shifted down 1.5" and right 0.5". Downgrading to driver 16.10.1.0 fixed the issue. Just wanted to give anyone interested a heads up to save them banging their head against the wall.
« Last Edit: November 01, 2017, 12:13:22 pm by Mackman »

jeyell

Re: ImagePrint issues with European Canon PRO-4000 driver
« Reply #1 on: November 10, 2017, 04:55:10 am »

It sloppy programming & documentation, but thanks for this.

Ryan Mack

• Ryan Mack on Facebook
« Reply #2 on: December 17, 2018, 08:24:45 am »

Well this problem resurfaced after upgrading to MacOS X Mojave and the drivers Canon says are Mojave compatible. The image offset is wrong shifted down and over and being cut off on the right and bottom. Anybody using ImagePrint with a Canon printer on MacOS Mojave?

Ernst Dinkla

« Reply #3 on: December 17, 2018, 10:15:54 am »

edit: OK, figured out the problem. The 18.10 driver has only been released in Europe and ImagePrint is only compatible with the US drivers (I blame the metric system). So if you're googling around for the latest Canon drivers and are using ImagePrint be sure you stick to the Canon US site.

I upgraded my Canon PRO-4000 driver to version 18.10 released earlier in October and started having layout issues when printing to cut sheets with ImagePrint. Image was shifted down 1.5" and right 0.5". Downgrading to driver 16.10.1.0 fixed the issue. Just wanted to give anyone interested a heads up to save them banging their head against the wall.

Did they program the Mars Climate Orbiter path too?

Met vriendelijke groet, Ernst

http://www.pigment-print.com/spectralplots/spectrumviz_1.htm
March 2017 update, 750+ inkjet media white spectral plots
Pages: [1]   Go Up