Raw & Post Processing, Printing > Printing: Printers, Papers and Inks

Photoshop CC 2019 & Canon Print Plug-In

(1/3) > >>

William Walker:
Hi

I cannot find any info regarding this issue - it is not the end of the world as I am still able to print through 2018.

Has anyone else encountered this problem?

Thanks

William

Panagiotis:

--- Quote from: William Walker on October 19, 2018, 05:02:00 am ---Hi

I cannot find any info regarding this issue - it is not the end of the world as I am still able to print through 2018.

Thanks

William

--- End quote ---

I believe that the Canon plug in doesn't support yet CC 2019.

William Walker:

--- Quote from: Panagiotis on October 19, 2018, 05:14:56 am ---I believe that the Canon plug in doesn't support yet CC 2019.

--- End quote ---

Thanks! Canon do seem to be a bit slow when it comes to these things...

Sbarroso:
It is a usual issue with PS and LR updates that these Canon plugins stop working. Wait for the update, if not released yet

Sent from my Nokia 6.1 using Tapatalk

Dave Rosser:

--- Quote from: William Walker on October 19, 2018, 05:02:00 am ---Hi

Thanks

William

--- End quote ---
Yes but I remembered how to overcome it.
Download and install the latest version of Print Studio Pro.  It will attempt to install in Lightroom and Photoshop but fail.  For Windows (and I expect Mac is similar) run Canon Utilities\Print Studio Pro Plug-In install,  it will compain but give you the oportunity to click next anyway.  This will put up a window with a list of applications and a button to click to select where you want to install the plug-in.
For Lightroom I put it in C:\Users\me\AppData\Roaming\Adobe\Lightroom\Modules  and for photoshop in C:\Program Files\Adobe\Adobe Photoshop CC 2019\Plug-ins

Hope this helps

Dave

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version