Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7]   Go Down

Author Topic: Give us your best shots! A suggestion from Keith.  (Read 14142 times)

faberryman

Re: Give us your best shots! A suggestion from Keith.
« Reply #120 on: March 11, 2019, 03:56:39 pm »

It's why I never toss images right away. Actually. I only toss the white and black frames. I keep the rest and let time pass. I often find images, compositions, years later that I just didn't 'see' when they were taken.
I have never found this to be the case. It's pretty obvious to me which are the rejects and which are the keepers, and then over time I find that some of what I thought were keepers are rejects too.

morristaub

• some images
« Reply #121 on: March 12, 2019, 04:59:15 am »

Is your browser set to allow cookies from the site ?
just a thought.

Didn't consider this. I do have 'third party trackers' blocked. I only seem to have this problem/complication posting anything here. I will write Josh, again, with this info and see if it's a problem.

morristaub

• some images
« Reply #122 on: March 12, 2019, 05:04:41 am »

Didn't consider this. I do have 'third party trackers' blocked. I only seem to have this problem/complication posting anything here. I will write Josh, again, with this info and see if it's a problem.

Dang, I just realized I posted this without having the rigamarole of the jumbled text and math questions. Josh must have worked some magic for me. I didn't change any of my browser settings. I have been anointed.

Rob C

« Reply #123 on: March 12, 2019, 07:07:51 am »

Dang, I just realized I posted this without having the rigamarole of the jumbled text and math questions. Josh must have worked some magic for me. I didn't change any of my browser settings. I have been anointed.

Careful: the next stop's often the frying pan.

;-)

Jeremy Roussak

• Administrator
    • site
« Reply #124 on: March 12, 2019, 03:49:43 pm »

I think you have to get two or three answers right and then your card is marked.

Jeremy
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7]   Go Up