Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Phase One Owners Circle ???  (Read 2631 times)

Wayne Fox

• waynefox.com
Phase One Owners Circle ???
« on: March 19, 2007, 01:41:26 pm »

I am hoping someone out with a Phase One back can help me with this.  I have spent hours trying to gain access to Phase One's owners circle information.  I have even contacted them through my dealer to verify I have access.

I can get nothing to work on the site.  Every link I click it asks me to log in.  I log in, it says I'm logged in, and when I click a link it asks me to log in again.  I've tried it on my Mac, I've tried it from Windows.

I"m clueless how this website is functioning.  I can't get any anwers from Phase One because to get an answer I have to be logged in, and you guessed it, I again get stuck in an endless loop asking me to log in.

I"m never told login failed.  It says at the top I'm logged in.   But no matter what I try, I'm asked to log in again.

Perhaps there is no useful information there (tips, user 2 user) etc. but I'd sure like to find out.

Any ideas would be appreciated.  What am I missing here?

Paul Sumi

« Reply #1 on: March 19, 2007, 04:15:39 pm »

Might be problems with your browser.  Which browser are you using?  Some sites need Internet Explorer.   Are cookies enabled on your browser (some sites need this to recognize login status)?  Or is your popup-blocker turned on?  

OTOH, I've had problems with the Phase One website when trying to download program updates and nothing would download.  So it might also be a problem at their end.

Paul
« Last Edit: March 19, 2007, 04:20:28 pm by PaulS »

Jack Varney

• http://
« Reply #2 on: March 19, 2007, 09:38:25 pm »

Wayne, I have just spent several hours on the Phase One site downloading Knowlodge Base and Tips information on Capture One. Had none of the problems you describe.

What URL are you going to to start?  Maybe we can figure out what is wrong.
Jack Varney

RicAgu

« Reply #3 on: March 20, 2007, 04:59:30 pm »

I have had the same problem on Safari and Firefox.  But I can log into to create a report but not to the knowledge base.
« Last Edit: March 20, 2007, 04:59:50 pm by RicAgu »

Jack Varney

• http://
« Reply #4 on: March 20, 2007, 06:47:37 pm »

As I mentioned yesterday I have not had the problem sited for the P1 site. I am using MS Internet Explorer.

Maybe someone in the marketing side at P1 could help you get access to a tech person. Try-

marketing@phaseone.com

Failing that let me know if I may ask tech support for assistance on your behalf.
Jack Varney
Pages: [1]   Go Up