Raw & Post Processing, Printing > Printing: Printers, Papers and Inks

Favorite magazines?

<< < (4/4)

Mark D Segal:
Camera Magazine is long out of print (the Swiss one, not the new French version). - In fact they went out of business well before the internet become as we know it, if my memory serves me correctly. Sometimes collections of those magazines can be found on used/rare book websites, such as ABEBOOKS (www.abebooks.com). The publisher was C.J. Bucher, Luzern, Switzerland.

Mark D Segal:

--- Quote from: Eric Myrvaagnes on December 18, 2017, 07:01:42 pm ---I should have mentioned Camera, since I even got published in it (as well as in the American "Black and White".)
 :)

--- End quote ---

Many people these days wouldn't know it, but being published those days in that magazine was a real badge of photographic recognition and accomplishment.

Ernst Dinkla:

--- Quote from: Mark D Segal on December 18, 2017, 09:06:07 pm ---Many people these days wouldn't know it, but being published those days in that magazine was a real badge of photographic recognition and accomplishment.

--- End quote ---

Right, I had a subscription from 1970 to 1973, kept them all as far as I know. The best photo magazine ever IMHO; in selection of the photographers, in the print quality, page size and the quality of the articles (not too many, which was also good). Some years ago I thought I had a deal on Marktplaats (our Craigslist) on books of all the magazines bounded. I guess someone made an offer the seller could not refuse even after he accepted my bid.

Met vriendelijke groet, Ernst

http://www.pigment-print.com/spectralplots/spectrumviz_1.htm
March 2017 update, 750+ inkjet media white spectral plots

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version