Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down

Author Topic: The great news...  (Read 10533 times)

Alan Goldhammer

• A Goldhammer Photography
Re: The great news...
« Reply #40 on: October 21, 2017, 05:51:49 pm »

I don't know who these snowflakes are (one can guess - ha ha Jeff)
It was the Trump discussions on the Coffee Corner Section of LuLa.  Jeff was an important contributor to those discussions.
I'm assuming this is humour,
Unfortunately not for some of us who were active on some of the aforementioned threads
My understanding of LuLa policy is that no such discussion would be locked as long as it remains civil.
There was a very good Climate Change thread that ended up in the waste can as well and I think the discussion on that thread was pretty civil (I was very active along with Ray and some others).  It's all water under the bridge right now and I'm sure LuLa released a large amount of disk space when all those threads were removed.

Mark D Segal

• Contributor
    • http://www.markdsegal.com
« Reply #41 on: October 21, 2017, 06:15:08 pm »

OK, I'll just mention one last time that I think it makes sense to carry separate threads for commercial policies versus technical matters on the subject of the Adobe applications.
Mark D Segal (formerly MarkDS)
Author: "Scanning Workflows with SilverFast 8....."

thill1111

« Reply #42 on: October 21, 2017, 11:36:31 pm »

Agreed.  This thread started out about the new Range Mask feature.  I'm still interested in hearing from early adopters what they think about it.

Schewe

• http:www.schewephoto.com
« Reply #43 on: October 22, 2017, 01:01:02 am »

I don't know who these snowflakes are (one can guess - ha ha Jeff) and I'm assuming this is humour, but just in case, I'd jsimply point out that this website has seen several rather warm discussions in the past of Adobe commercial policies every time the issue of renting software has come up and I kind of think there is nothing new to say about this.

I wasn't making a joke...
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up