Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Epson 9900 44 inch printer w/ Colorbyte Software - $2200 - South Florida  (Read 492 times)

Jglaser757

I am selling my Epson 9900 printer,MINT CONDITION. Purchased in 2 1/2 years ago with Platinum protection.It was used lightly in a smoke free environment. As of this date printed 979 pages..I am selling because I dont use it enough. I was printing every two weeks. Will be checked out by technician tomorrow as of this auction starting.  I have always kept a dust cover on it..it has once scratch on the front clear panel just below the epson sign.. I am selling it with the Image Print RIP software($2400) value.
This software is version 10,their latest one.. Its easy to set up and the have every paper profile available. If you want you print to look like your monitor you need the software.. Will accept local pick up only by two people..ink tanks need to be drained before transporting. This will be your task to do if you purchase.. It is in Mint condition

No inks other than what is listed and in the printer included, Will include any roll paper I have ,,I few samples of breathing color, Moab entrada and Silver Rag. Plus maintenance tanks in printer..See all pics , Located in South Florida,,Delray beach.
« Last Edit: June 06, 2017, 10:27:43 pm by Jglaser757 »
Pages: [1]   Go Up