Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: SOLD: LNIB Arca-Swiss d4 Tripod Head (Geared) with OEM and RRS Clamps  (Read 949 times)

Joseph Colson

• Joe Colson Photography

This is a LNIB Arca-Swiss d4 Tripod Head (Geared). I have both the Arca-Swiss classic knob quick release and the Really Right Stuff B2-LR-II lever clamp, either of which can be mounted on the head using an Allen wrench (no Loctite or thread locker). This head (without the RRS clamp) retails at B&H for $1,142. And the RRS lever clamp retails for $120. Included are the tripod head, both clamps, papers, original packaging and invoice.

The head and clamps have only been taken out of their packaging and tested (aka played with) indoors. Purchased in December 2016 from B&H. I was considering the head as an alternative to the RRS BH-55 and decided to stay with the BH-55.

Price - $1,000 for the head and both clamps

Price includes PayPal fee and shipping to CONUS. I cannot ship internationally. Please contact me by PM if you are interested in purchasing or have questions.

Thanks for looking.

Joe
« Last Edit: April 18, 2017, 04:45:45 pm by Joseph Colson »

Joseph Colson

• Joe Colson Photography
Re: SOLD: LNIB Arca-Swiss d4 Tripod Head (Geared) with OEM and RRS Clamps
« Reply #1 on: April 18, 2017, 04:46:49 pm »

The Arca-Swiss d4 Tripod Head (Geared) with OEM and RRS Clamps has been SOLD. Thanks.
Pages: [1]   Go Up