Pages: 1 ... 271 272 [273] 274 275 ... 331   Go Down

Author Topic: Trump II  (Read 918460 times)

Schewe

• http:www.schewephoto.com
Re: Trump II
« Reply #5440 on: August 23, 2017, 03:23:49 am »

This is really weird...ya gott figure SOMEBODY should have checked to see all the people who were visible in the background behind Trump during his speech and maybe made sure there wasn't really weird stuff that showed up on the media feeds? I mean, GODS2.COM is pretty easy to see...

See the black guy in the background to the left of Trump? See his tee shirt? It says: Trump & Republicans are not racist. That part is ok...but then the bottom line is a god2.com.

Being curious, I went to the link...the first was simple but wasn't, weird...

Clicking on the Enter sent me to a very weird place.

Click on the top link and...

Real K K K Slave Master Revealed & is the Cherokee! The Real Reason Trump ran for President! Black& White Americans are really Hebrews,(Hos.4:6)&were in America before Cherokees.Solve America's Debt. make all Indians pay Taxes! Trick: we're all mixed with them, we pay taxes they don't & they Hate us, (r.36)! gods2.com
https://youtu.be/adj46fVONYs

But don't bother to click on the YouTube video link because you get:

This video has been removed for violating YouTube's policy on hate speech.

Scroll down and you'll see:

BLACKS FOR TRUMP 2018 Reveals:
Republican Senators blocking Trump are Cherokees & Mormons & are infiltraters in the Rep. Senate like McCain to block Trump & Muller are coming down with Great Wrath because their wicked time to block good policy is short, Rev.12:10 & Dan.8:25!

WTF? I mean, really WTF?

Wonder if anybody else picked this up and started tweeting?

Well, of course, this isn't the first time...this story is from Nov 2016

No, “Blacks for Trump” isn’t the work of white supporters faking diversity. It’s worse.
Their conspiracy theories make Trump’s look mild.

The ringleader of the group hoisting Blacks for Trump signs is a former cult member who goes by both Michael Symonette and “Michael the Black Man.” Pictured in the sunglasses in the video above, Symonette isn’t your typical Trump supporter, your typical conservative, your typical black Republican — or really your typical anything.

He’s the creator of the Gods2.com website that’s advertised on many of the Blacks for Trump signs, and a conspiracy theorist at a level that makes Trump’s claims of “vote rigging” look harmless. His political worldview centers on what he’s convinced is an upcoming battle in which black and white Americans will have to fight together against “Arabs” — and a belief that Hillary Clinton is a white supremacist determined to destroy black women in particular.

Although Trump welcomes the displays of support, it seems unlikely that the GOP nominee has much familiarity with the ideological basis for this enthusiastic support, or the agenda of the individuals behind it.

Rob C

« Reply #5441 on: August 23, 2017, 04:20:56 am »

It's what's making America great again...

Hard act, replacing John Wayne. Never knew he was a Cherokee. Truth to tell, it's all the fault of the Chinese: they now want to buy out Fiat/Chrysler and thus, Jeep: and you know where that'll get us all! Imagine: Maserati owned by China. Well, not as bad as losing some flash gun jobs, I suppose.

texshooter

« Reply #5442 on: August 23, 2017, 05:51:38 am »

Why do these two guys get a free pass?

http://www.mormonthink.com/QUOTES/blacks.htm

Otto Phocus

« Reply #5443 on: August 23, 2017, 06:41:16 am »

So, he still wants to build the wall and he's willing to shut down the government to do so?

If the government shuts down because we don't have enough money to cover our debts, Trump wants to spend more money on the wall??

Because it is sound business practice that when you find yourself in debt to borrow more money in order to fix it.  ::)

Someone, please tell Mr. Trump that as president he can't just declare bankruptcy and take a mulligan.

I shoot with a Camera Obscura with an optical device attached that refracts and transmits light.

tom b

• http://tombrown.id.au
« Reply #5444 on: August 23, 2017, 08:04:50 am »

Barack Hussein

Fake News if ever there was. Oh, and its Barack Hussein Obama.

Slobodan, you are capable of much better.

Embarrassing really,
Tom Brown

scyth

« Reply #5445 on: August 23, 2017, 08:27:12 am »

-Harder to get an interview with a "black" name

very true - just like "asian" name makes it harder to be considered for a field & track 100m sprinter position in team that aims for a gold ... they certainly can run, just not as good as negroes ... I run into several "male" candidates for HR rep role yesterday ... and I discriminated by name (I am male) - I do not want to spend time & money taking chances, because statistically females make better reps (exceptions just prove the rule)

Alan Klein

• Flicker photos
« Reply #5446 on: August 23, 2017, 08:29:52 am »

While the left liberal Democrats blast Trump with vile ad hominin attacks and fake news, Trumps goes about being President.  The Dems will have to change their new campaign slogan from "A Better Deal" to "A Better Insult".

So now China is pissed off at him because we imposed sanctions on them over North Korea.
https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/china-bristles-at-us-imposed-sanctions-on-north-korea-trade/2017/08/23/32bfba3c-87ba-11e7-9ce7-9e175d8953fa_story.html

Alan Klein

• Flicker photos
« Reply #5447 on: August 23, 2017, 09:03:24 am »

Things that make you go hummmm...

Senate Judiciary Committee interviews figure behind Trump dossier

Glenn Simpson Fusion GPS Founder

Levy also said that the committee can disclose the transcript if it wishes and Levy indicated his client would not object.

It was also reported today that Christopher Steele gave the FBI the names of his sources for the "dossier"...

British spy Christopher Steele tells FBI sources for Trump 'dossier': report

But don't worry Trump supporters...this is just a #WitchHunt by the #FAKENEWS and nothing will come of it. The "Dodgy Dossier" is completely made up and Russia has nothing on Donald Trump because, you know, Donald has ALWAYS run his business totally above board and has never broken the law...but ya know, ya gotta wonder, is any of it true?

The "secret" contacts Steele, a British free-lance spy,  supposedly got info from were Russians agents.  The FBI had already looked into this and didn't give the dossier credibility.  They suspected it was Russian disinformation they use to smear potential  political adversaries.  The FBI told Obama and Trump about the dossier that it was being circulated.  Another Schewe attempt to smear Trump.

What's interesting about the whole episode is that it was elite Republicans who hired Steele.  They were trying to hurt Trump during the nomination process so Bush or another regular Republican would win.  When Trump won the nomination, Democrats took over working with Steele to continue the smear campaign during the election against Hillary.  If there was collusion with the Russians, it was the Democrats working with Russian spies through Steele.  Of course, the anti-Trump press doesn't give us the whole story. 

Bart_van_der_Wolf

« Reply #5448 on: August 23, 2017, 09:13:05 am »

Fake News if ever there was. Oh, and its Barack Hussein Obama.

Slobodan, you are capable of much better.

Embarrassing really,

I have to assume that Slobodan is referring to someone else, a  Muslim called Hussein. Barack Hussein Obama is a Protestant Christian.
And by focusing on the name Hussein, Slobodan just proved that names do matter when (pre)judging people.

Oh well.

Cheers,
Bart
== If you do what you did, you'll get what you got. ==

Raul_82

« Reply #5449 on: August 23, 2017, 09:27:59 am »

... they certainly can run, just not as good as negroes ...

My god, this thread is like a time machine to the 50's.  :-\

Alan Klein

• Flicker photos
« Reply #5450 on: August 23, 2017, 09:28:46 am »

I have to assume that Slobodan is referring to someone else, a  Muslim called Hussein. Barack Hussein Obama is a Protestant Christian.
And by focusing on the name Hussein, Slobodan just proved that names do matter when (pre)judging people.

Oh well.

Cheers,
Bart

Bart, You got it wrong.  Slobodan said it was a Muslim name.  Check his original post.  The point being that during a time of strife with Muslim terrorists after 911, Americans ignored that strife and voted for Obama to be President two times despite his Muslim name and the fact he was black.  It was a great time to put race behind us.  Americans were ready.  But the Dems and Obama continued to use racial identity politics which made racial relations worse during Obama's two terms.  That unfortunately continues today. 

Slobodan Blagojevic

• When everyone thinks the same, nobody thinks
    • My website
« Reply #5451 on: August 23, 2017, 09:32:50 am »

I have to assume that Slobodan is referring to someone else, a  Muslim called Hussein. Barack Hussein Obama is a Protestant Christian....

Once again, Bart, you are not reading carefully what I wrote. I wrote clearly that he has a Muslim NAME, not that he is one.

Then again, his father is a Muslim, his half-brother is also, he was educated in a Muslim religious school. He, as a highly educated liberal, is supposed to be a non-believer. He decided to become religious only when he decided to become a politician, knowing rather well that America would rather have a black president than an atheist one.

Rob C

« Reply #5452 on: August 23, 2017, 09:38:20 am »

very true - just like "asian" name makes it harder to be considered for a field & track 100m sprinter position in team that aims for a gold ... they certainly can run, just not as good as negroes ... I run into several "male" candidates for HR rep role yesterday ... and I discriminated by name (I am male) - I do not want to spend time & money taking chances, because statistically females make better reps (exceptions just prove the rule)

Not sure I follow this post, but if you mean reps as in representatives to sell a service, you are right. On my personal statistics register of 1.

I chased a particular company for years, and couldn't land a meeting with anyone who counted. One day, out of the blue, I said to my wife: hey, why don't you try it - there's nothing to lose, is there? For some inexplicable reason she said okay. She was never in sales - she was an industrial chemist for two brief periods, the rest of the time she was a wife and mother. Anyway, she went out one morning and came back in time to make lunch, bearing me an invitation to go see the marketing director. From that, came six or seven years of very lucrative calendars.

She was in her thirties at the time, always elegantly dressed when in public, and spoke beautifully and correctly. And she never wore low necklines. Perhaps that made her unique amongst so-called agents or reps for the single time she repped. As ever, miss her.

Rob

scyth

« Reply #5453 on: August 23, 2017, 09:55:30 am »

but if you mean reps as in representatives to sell a service,
HR representative in HR department... to deal with pesky questions about benefits, timesheets, etc, etc

Bart_van_der_Wolf

« Reply #5454 on: August 23, 2017, 09:57:46 am »

Once again, Bart, you are not reading carefully what I wrote. I wrote clearly that he has a Muslim NAME, not that he is one.

Thanks for clarifying what you meant to say.

Quote from: Wikipedia
Then again, his father is a Muslim, his half-brother is also, he was educated in a Muslim religious school.

So his father is a Muslim? And his half brother also? You forgot to mention his step great grandmother, who chose not to convert to Christianity and remain a Muslim. Antway, what has that to do with anything?

BTW:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Barack_Obama#Family_and_personal_life
Obama is a Protestant Christian whose religious views developed in his adult life.[81] He wrote in The Audacity of Hope that he "was not raised in a religious household". He described his mother, raised by non-religious parents, as being detached from religion, yet "in many ways the most spiritually awakened person that I have ever known." He described his father as a "confirmed atheist" by the time his parents met, and his stepfather as "a man who saw religion as not particularly useful." Obama explained how, through working with black churches as a community organizer while in his twenties, he came to understand "the power of the African-American religious tradition to spur social change."

In January 2008, Obama told Christianity Today: "I am a Christian, and I am a devout Christian. I believe in the redemptive death and resurrection of Jesus Christ. I believe that faith gives me a path to be cleansed of sin and have eternal life."

He, as a highly educated liberal, is supposed to be a non-believer. He decided to become religious only when he decided to become a politician, knowing rather well that America would rather have a black president than an atheist one.

Any proof that that was the reason?

Oh well, raising doubts about people's motivations is a favorite pass-time with some people.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Barack_Obama_religion_conspiracy_theories
[...]From 1992 until 2008, he was a member of the Trinity United Church of Christ—a Reformed denomination.[...]

Cheers,
Bart
« Last Edit: August 23, 2017, 10:12:08 am by BartvanderWolf »
== If you do what you did, you'll get what you got. ==

scyth

« Reply #5455 on: August 23, 2017, 09:57:49 am »

My god, this thread is like a time machine to the 50's.  :-\
N-word is spelled differently, isn't it ?

tom b

• http://tombrown.id.au
« Reply #5456 on: August 23, 2017, 10:03:05 am »

Some opposing quotes.

"Let's not forget, 59 percent of Americans today believe that Barack Obama is still a Muslim."

Alfred Charles Sharpton Jr. is an American civil rights activist, Baptist minister, television/radio talk show host and a former White House adviser who, according to 60 Minutes, became President Barack Obama's "go-to black leader".

What is it, Obama is muslim or a supporter of Sharpton? You can't have it both ways.

What can I say?

Tom Brown

Alan Klein

• Flicker photos
« Reply #5457 on: August 23, 2017, 10:07:10 am »

Poor Robert Lee.  No, the other one.  The Korean Lee.
This is the result of the Left's, liberal Democrat political correctness gone amuck.  Madness!  This is why the Dems lost.  Normal people don't think or act like this.  Keep it up and keep losing as real Americans laugh at you. 
http://www.nola.com/opinions/index.ssf/2017/08/espn_takes_stand_on_robert_lee.html

Alan Klein

• Flicker photos
« Reply #5458 on: August 23, 2017, 10:20:53 am »

Some opposing quotes.

"Let's not forget, 59 percent of Americans today believe that Barack Obama is still a Muslim."

Alfred Charles Sharpton Jr. is an American civil rights activist, Baptist minister, television/radio talk show host and a former White House adviser who, according to 60 Minutes, became President Barack Obama's "go-to black leader".

What is it, Obama is muslim or a supporter of Sharpton? You can't have it both ways.

What can I say?

Sharpton is a black provocateur and racist.  Obama's relationship with him damaged Black-White relations and added to the racial divide rather than putting it in the past.  His "wink-wink, nod-nod" at Sharpton told Blacks that he's with them rather then for all Americans.  His message to whites was thanks for your vote but I still favor blacks.  That position set up a lot of the division we are now facing where whites feel that they were lied too and thrown under the bus by him.  They blame the liberals, the left and Democrats for continuing to play the race card and identity politics.    He blew the opportunity to go into the history books as the great conciliator, the man who put the Civil War and slavery behind us and advanced relations between the races.  The only legacy he left is a failing health plan.  What a shame.

scyth

« Reply #5459 on: August 23, 2017, 10:23:41 am »

BTW:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Barack_Obama#Family_and_personal_life

"He wrote ... He described ... He described ... Obama explained... Obama told ..."

seriously ? this is supposed to be a proof of something ? words of any american president ?  ;D

Pages: 1 ... 271 272 [273] 274 275 ... 331   Go Up