Pages: 1 ... 313 314 [315] 316 317 ... 331   Go Down

Author Topic: Trump II  (Read 917787 times)

Schewe

• http:www.schewephoto.com
Re: Trump II
« Reply #6280 on: September 20, 2017, 06:49:10 pm »

...  every phone conversation has (as a minimum) two ends, so same difference.

Except in the case of a FISA warrant only the subject under surveillance is identified, other people who are American citizens are masked by the intelligence agency doing the surveillance. The unmasking of others is done only after a specific procedure is followed and is limited to a small subset of national security officers...

Sorry to parse your words, but facts do matter and the fact is, there is a difference in being a surveillance target or collected by incidental collection.

Schewe

« Reply #6281 on: September 20, 2017, 06:59:36 pm »

Ooooops! That can't be good :~)

Voter Fraud? A Trump Nominee Looks as if He Cast an Illegal Ballot

WASHINGTON — As President Trump’s voter integrity commission looks under rocks for possible voter malfeasance, its members might want to examine a presidential nominee awaiting confirmation by the Senate Finance Committee.

Documents indicate that Jeffrey Gerrish, the president’s pick to be a deputy United States Trade Representative, moved from Virginia to Maryland last year, but opted in November to vote in the more competitive state of Virginia than his bright blue new home.

The Senate Finance Committee, which has been considering Mr. Gerrish’s nomination, was briefed on the matter on Tuesday, including the fact that Mr. Gerrish had almost certainly voted illegally, according to three Democratic congressional aides familiar with the briefing. Public records back up that notion.

Given Mr. Trump’s intense focus on alleged widespread voter fraud in last year’s election — the president has claimed that millions of people voted illegally, without evidence — Democrats are likely to pounce on the misstep to try to sink Mr. Gerrish’s nomination.

Ya think? But it really calls into question Trump's whole attempt at saying massive illegal votes made him loose the popular vote. Seems his special "commission" hasn't been able back that up. So, now it's gotta be embarrassing to find out one of his own nominee may have broken the law by voting multiple time.

Ya gotta love The Trump White House Reality Show™!

Slobodan Blagojevic

• When everyone thinks the same, nobody thinks
    • My website
« Reply #6282 on: September 20, 2017, 07:25:11 pm »

How does that decision of the wise men in black prevent double voting?

So, Jeff, you never answered my question?

Chris Kern

• Chris Kern's Eponymous Website
« Reply #6283 on: September 20, 2017, 07:28:38 pm »

Yes, to be sure it has had its hilarious moments, but I, for one, am finding it increasingly tiresome and I'm ready for the season finale.

Bart_van_der_Wolf

« Reply #6284 on: September 20, 2017, 08:02:45 pm »

instead of posting riddles, care to say what question?

Cheers,
Bart
== If you do what you did, you'll get what you got. ==

Bart_van_der_Wolf

« Reply #6285 on: September 20, 2017, 08:05:33 pm »

Yes, to be sure it has had its hilarious moments, but I, for one, am finding it increasingly tiresome and I'm ready for the season finale.

Chris, brace yourself for 4 season finales ...  :(

Cheers,
Bart

texshooter

« Reply #6286 on: September 20, 2017, 08:11:59 pm »

How does that decision of the wise MEN IN BLACK prevent double voting?

Plant a false memory of having already double voted.

« Last Edit: September 21, 2017, 01:30:28 am by texshooter »

Slobodan Blagojevic

• My website
« Reply #6287 on: September 20, 2017, 08:18:03 pm »

instead of posting riddles, care to say what question?

No riddle, there is a time stamp, which can lead you to my post #6122 (forum software does not let quoting a quote). But here is the post, as a screenshot, for your convenience:

Bart_van_der_Wolf

« Reply #6288 on: September 20, 2017, 08:31:31 pm »

No riddle, there is a time stamp, which can lead you to my post #6122 (forum software does not let quoting a quote). But here is the post, as a screenshot, for your convenience:

Thanks, but to unravel the riddle a bit further (since it is a while ago) who's quote (which it doesn't say) were you referring to?

Cheers,
Bart

Chris Kern

• Chris Kern's Eponymous Website
« Reply #6289 on: September 20, 2017, 08:49:25 pm »

Chris, brace yourself for 4 season finales ...

Of course you may be correct.  But there's always a possibility the network management may decide to cancel the series.

Slobodan Blagojevic

• My website
« Reply #6290 on: September 20, 2017, 08:54:41 pm »

Thanks, but to unravel the riddle a bit further (since it is a while ago) who's quote (which it doesn't say) were you referring to?

Jeff quoted a CNN article in the post #6113. Here is the link to the post: http://forum.luminous-landscape.com/index.php?topic=116264.msg999269#msg999269

To summarize, the state of New Hampshire (and probably not only they) allows those with out-of-state drivers licenses to legally vote. Which opens the possibility for those voters to vote in two states.

texshooter

« Reply #6291 on: September 20, 2017, 09:05:15 pm »

To summarize, the state of New Hampshire (and probably not only they) allows those with out-of-state drivers licenses to legally vote. Which opens the possibility for those voters to vote in two states.

And what happens if you die in one state but are buried in another? Can you still vote twice?

https://saboteur365.wordpress.com/2017/06/28/student-gets-prison-term-for-registering-dead-people-as-democratic-voters/
« Last Edit: September 20, 2017, 09:17:32 pm by texshooter »

James Clark

« Reply #6292 on: September 20, 2017, 09:35:33 pm »

May I kindly suggest to tone down the rhetoric of “stupid, idiots, brain-washed” etc. it is as productive and beneficial for a reasonable debate as calling the other side racists, bigots, and deplorables. We are are all here reasonably intelligent and educated people, just with different value systems and opinions.

I've sort of abandoned this thread, but I wanted to pop in and and agree with you here.  Thanks for the reminder.  :)

Schewe

« Reply #6293 on: September 20, 2017, 11:22:51 pm »

To what decision were you referring to regarding the people in black robes?

Slobodan Blagojevic

• My website
« Reply #6294 on: September 20, 2017, 11:29:49 pm »

To what decision were you referring to regarding the people in black robes?

That the state of New Hampshire (and probably not only they) allows those with out-of-state drivers licenses to legally vote. Which opens the possibility for those voters to vote in two states.

Schewe

« Reply #6295 on: September 21, 2017, 12:12:24 am »

That the state of New Hampshire (and probably not only they) allows those with out-of-state drivers licenses to legally vote. Which opens the possibility for those voters to vote in two states.

I guess you misunderstand what New Hampshire's requirements are for voting...

Voter Registration in New Hampshire

The Cliff notes:

Voter Eligibility in New Hampshire

To register to vote in New Hampshire, you must be:
A United States citizen.
At least 18 years old by the next election.
A resident of the state of New Hampshire.

When you register, you will need to provide documents as proof of:
Residency.
Identity.
Age.

You are required to present identification at the polling place on Election Day. The most common forms of ID that are accepted are:
A driver's license from any state or the federal government.
An ID card from the New Hampshire Division of Motor Vehicles (DMV) or other state DMV.
Your U.S. passport.
Your U.S. military ID.

If you look at the documents required to register: Residency, Identity and Age, a driver's license from any state or the federal government is suitable for proof of identity and age. It doesn't address proof of residency.

The Numnut Kris Kobach claimed that since people with out of state licenses voted, and that those are proof of voter fraud. He conveniently ignores the fact that there are a variety of reasons why somebody with an out of state license would still be a legitimate NH voter if they lived in NH. All they would need to do is show some sort of proof of residency such as a utility bill and proof of identity and age with the out of state license.

So, that whole this is false according to POLITIFACT

Kris Kobach
Vice Chairman of the Presidential Commission on Election Integrity

"Facts have come to light that indicate that a pivotal, close election was likely changed through voter fraud on November 8, 2016: New Hampshire’s U.S. Senate Seat, and perhaps also New Hampshire’s four Electoral College votes in the presidential election."
a Breitbart column – Thursday, September 7, 2017

And from Politifact:

Our ruling
Kobach said, "Facts have come to light that indicate that a pivotal, close election was likely changed through voter fraud on November 8, 2016: New Hampshire’s U.S. Senate Seat, and perhaps also New Hampshire’s four Electoral College votes in the presidential election."

He cited 5,313 votes cast with out-of-state IDs, but New Hampshire law says there’s nothing inherently fraudulent about them, as a person can lawfully vote in New Hampshire while holding motor vehicle registration or a driver’s license in another state.

As of yet, there is no evidence proving fraud, or that fraudulent votes pivoted the election against Trump and Ayotte.

We rate this statement False.

Does that answer your question?

Schewe

« Reply #6296 on: September 21, 2017, 12:33:08 am »

Hum...double dipping much?

Manafort used Trump campaign account to email Ukrainian operative

Oh, crap!

Former Donald Trump aide Paul Manafort used his presidential campaign email account to correspond with a Ukrainian political operative with suspected Russian ties, according to people familiar with the correspondence.

Manafort sent emails to seek repayment for previous work he did in Ukraine and to discuss potential new opportunities in the country, even as he chaired Trump’s presidential campaign, these people said.

Manafort had been a longtime consultant for Viktor Yanukovych, the Ukrainian president until 2014, and his Party of Regions. During the 2016 U.S. presidential campaign, Ukrainian investigators said they had discovered evidence that Manafort received millions of dollars in off-the-books payments for his work there.

In the emails to Konstantin Kilimnik, a Manafort protégé who has previously been reported to have suspected ties to Russian intelligence, the longtime GOP operative made clear his significant sway in Trump’s campaign, one of the people familiar with the communications said. He and Kilimnik also met in the United States while Manafort worked for the Trump campaign, which he chaired until an August 2016 shake-up.

I think the Witch Hunt is finding some witches...

Schewe

« Reply #6297 on: September 21, 2017, 12:49:05 am »

Shit's getting real (and real close to the White House)....

Mueller Seeks White House Documents Related to Trump’s Actions as President

WASHINGTON — Robert S. Mueller III, the special counsel, has asked the White House for documents about some of President Trump’s most scrutinized actions since taking office, including the firing of his national security adviser and F.B.I. director, according to White House officials.

Mr. Mueller is also interested in an Oval Office meeting Mr. Trump had with Russian officials in which he said the dismissal of the F.B.I. director had relieved “great pressure” on him.

The document requests provide the most details to date about the breadth of Mr. Mueller’s investigation, and show that several aspects of his inquiry are focused squarely on Mr. Trump’s behavior in the White House.

In recent weeks, Mr. Mueller’s office sent a document to the White House that detailed 13 areas in which investigators are seeking information. Since then, administration lawyers have been scouring White House emails and asking officials whether they have other documents or notes that may pertain to Mr. Mueller’s requests.

One of the requests is about a meeting Mr. Trump had in May with Russian officials in the Oval Office the day after James B. Comey, the F.B.I. director, was fired. That day, Mr. Trump met with the Russian foreign minister, Sergey V. Lavrov, and the Russian ambassador to the United States at the time, Sergey I. Kislyak, along with other Russian officials. The New York Times reported that in the meeting Mr. Trump had said that firing Mr. Comey relieved “great pressure” on him.

Mr. Mueller has also requested documents about the circumstances of the firing of Michael T. Flynn, who was Mr. Trump’s first national security adviser. Additionally, the special counsel has asked for documents about how the White House responded to questions from The Times about a June 2016 meeting at Trump Tower. That meeting was set up by Donald Trump Jr., the president’s eldest son, to get derogatory information from Russians about Hillary Clinton.

Russia’s official news agency photographed President Trump’s meeting with Sergey V. Lavrov, the
Russian foreign minister, in the Oval Office in May. The American news media was denied access.
Credit Alexander Shcherbak/TASS,

Remember that meeting? The only reason we know about it is that minutes of the meeting were leaked and the Russians used Twitter to post the photos of the meeting because, well, only Russian journalists were in the room. Seems Trump didn't want details of this meeting made public...

DOOOOH

This is the gang that can't shoot straight! This stuff must all be for the script ya know...for The Donald Trump White House Reality Show™

Schewe

« Reply #6298 on: September 21, 2017, 01:14:29 am »

Lost in translation?

Trump Tells African Leaders His Friends Go There to 'Get Rich.' Awkward Silence Follows

U.S. President Donald Trump was met with silence from African leaders Wednesday when he tried to congratulate them for the economic progress the continent has made.

"Africa has tremendous business potential. I've so many friends going to your countries, trying to get rich," Trump told them at a luncheon Wednesday in New York, according to CNBC. "I congratulate you. They're spending a lot of money," he said.

Trump reportedly paused for laughter or applause, but none ensued.

The suggestion that wealthy Americans might be trying to enrich themselves in Africa would have been a sensitive one at the event, given that African labor and natural resources were subjected to centuries of European and American exploitation in the colonial era, including during the trans-Atlantic slave trade.

There he goes again, the President of the United States of America is as tone deaf as a stone. So, Trump rich friends go to Africa to get richer? Wonder what his friends do to help the local people?

Don't ya think the State Department might have told Donny not to rub this stuff in their faces? Oh, wait, that's right–Trump and Tillerson have gutted  State...seems most governments in Africa don't have the benefit of having an ambassador to conduct diplomacy with the U.S.

texshooter

« Reply #6299 on: September 21, 2017, 01:29:09 am »

As long as Dems are the ones double dipping votes, who cares?  The only reason Trump won is because the minority vote was suppressed by an Electoral College that values white votes more than non-white votes.

https://www.washingtonian.com/2016/12/08/white-peoples-votes-are-worth-more-electoral-college-donald-trump-hillary-clinton-popular-vote-alt-right/

« Last Edit: September 21, 2017, 01:59:09 am by texshooter »
Pages: 1 ... 313 314 [315] 316 317 ... 331   Go Up