Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: Calibration package for monitor and printer  (Read 4209 times)

cortlander

  • Full Member
  • ***
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 158
Re: Calibration package for monitor and printer
« Reply #20 on: December 13, 2016, 10:08:34 am »

Hello Cortlander,

For what it is worth, I switched from the Colormunki Photo to a Spyder4Elite and am now using a Spyder5Elite with the Plus upgrade.  I find this to be a reliable solution on both of my monitors and I do not need to make brightness or contrast adjustments when printing from Lightroom using the SoftProof capability.  The Colormunki Photo software has not been upgraded in some time whereas the Datacolor offerings look to me to get more attention.  I have heard nothing but good things about the i1 unit recommended by other members, but would offer no opinion as I have never used one.

Best

Ross

Thanks, Ross. This is helpful.

Best,
Logged
cortlander
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up