Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Can’t install Eizo color Edge software for CE240W on Win 10  (Read 1857 times)

henk

Can’t install Eizo color Edge software for CE240W on Win 10
« on: November 23, 2016, 04:20:13 pm »

Also tried this post on Computers & peripherals

I Installed Win 10 over win 7 and that worked for 9 months OK. After the Anniversary update in September al of a sudden the Color Edge software was gone. Uninstalled by Win 10 update as is my software for a All in On HP printer. HP I can manage but the Color edge software I can’t install anymore. Even  the Compatibility solution does not work. When I try, at the end of the installation it stops and gives a “roll back” message. Eizo is not planning an update for the CE240W color Edge drivers and  software!! Anybody else this problem and or solution?

Henk

Doug Gray

Re: Can’t install Eizo color Edge software for CE240W on Win 10
« Reply #1 on: November 23, 2016, 04:51:07 pm »

Also tried this post on Computers & peripherals

I Installed Win 10 over win 7 and that worked for 9 months OK. After the Anniversary update in September al of a sudden the Color Edge software was gone. Uninstalled by Win 10 update as is my software for a All in On HP printer. HP I can manage but the Color edge software I can’t install anymore. Even  the Compatibility solution does not work. When I try, at the end of the installation it stops and gives a “roll back” message. Eizo is not planning an update for the CE240W color Edge drivers and  software!! Anybody else this problem and or solution?

Henk

I don't have the 240 but I do have a dual Eizo, 301(pretty old) and 318. My system was also upgraded from Win 7 to 10 An. Vers. and have had no issues with Color Navigator and update it regularly. Did you download the latest CN from their site? I only use colorNavigator though.

henk

Re: Can’t install Eizo color Edge software for CE240W on Win 10
« Reply #2 on: November 24, 2016, 07:09:09 am »

Thanks Doug,
Unfortunately the ColorNavigator software does not work for the CE240W :
EIZO: ColorNavigator is compatible with all ColorEdge monitors except the CG18, CG19, CG21, CE210W, CE240W. I use the Eye-one Display 2 and works with the X-rite software Eye-one Match 3. But using the OSD from EIZO is very difficult because of the touch buttons and illogical layout.
Henk
Pages: [1]   Go Up