Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Has anyone received their Epson rebate?  (Read 1653 times)

Benny Profane

Has anyone received their Epson rebate?
« on: September 03, 2016, 10:23:55 am »

It's been a while since I sent the paperwork back for the rebate on my P800, and the mailman still hasn't made me happy. Have I been scammed? This is kind of ridiculous, in the modern world of nearly instant money transfers.

Mark D Segal

• Contributor
    • http://www.markdsegal.com
Re: Has anyone received their Epson rebate?
« Reply #1 on: September 03, 2016, 10:56:19 am »

I'm also waiting for a rebate on some Legacy paper I picked up a few weeks ago on a special Epson held here in Canada. The Terms and Conditions said it could take 6 to 8 weeks to process. Same is probably true for your P800. I very much doubt there is any scam.
Mark D Segal (formerly MarkDS)
Author: "Scanning Workflows with SilverFast 8....."

CoyoteButtes

« Reply #2 on: September 03, 2016, 06:26:03 pm »

I applied for and received the $200.00 rebate (within a reasonable amount of time) when I purchased the P800. When I did an online deposit to my bank apparently an error occurred and my account was not credited. I had already voided the rebate check as I do with all checks I deposit online. Long story short is that Epson sent me instructions to send back the voided check and then reissued another rebate check. Their service was surprisingly good.

Good luck

Azmike1

« Reply #3 on: September 03, 2016, 06:33:04 pm »

For what it is worth I did receive my rebate from Epson during their early P800 rebate initiative, but it took about 8 weeks. So far I find the Epson folks as being honest and wanting to help.

Benny Profane

« Reply #4 on: September 03, 2016, 07:24:36 pm »

Ok, thanks, patience, patience.

schertz

• Adobe Portfolio
« Reply #5 on: September 03, 2016, 07:27:54 pm »

I'm also waiting for a rebate on some Legacy paper I picked up a few weeks ago on a special Epson held here in Canada. The Terms and Conditions said it could take 6 to 8 weeks to process. Same is probably true for your P800. I very much doubt there is any scam.

I also used the Legacy Paper rebate (Canada). I mailed it out on June 29 and got the confirmation email on Aug 16 and got the check about 1 week later, already in the bank... :D I also used the rebate for my P600 purchase and it took 9.5 weeks between mailing out the rebate and getting the confirmation email, and the cheque about a week or two later. It's legit, albeit slow...

Mark D Segal

• Contributor
    • http://www.markdsegal.com
« Reply #6 on: September 03, 2016, 07:30:17 pm »

I never received a confirmation email from them. I should call their rebate center and find out whether they received the application.
Mark D Segal (formerly MarkDS)
Author: "Scanning Workflows with SilverFast 8....."
Pages: [1]   Go Up