Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Measuring Megabytes DVD  (Read 2210 times)

Faintandfuzzy

Measuring Megabytes DVD
« on: June 17, 2006, 05:25:59 pm »

I'm probably missing something here, but I've been trying to open the P25, P30, & P45 files with Capture One.  Capture One finds no files in those directories.  Yet when I view them with Photoshop or even Windows Explorer, I see 50MB or so TIF files.  Yet when I check the properties, they appear to be 50MB files with dimensions of 200 or so pixels wide.  Why won't Capture One view these files?  I'm using my purchased version of Capture One, version 3.7.4

Thanks in advance.

kevraber

Measuring Megabytes DVD
« Reply #1 on: June 18, 2006, 09:23:05 am »

I'm probably missing something here, but I've been trying to open the P25, P30, & P45 files with Capture One.  Capture One finds no files in those directories.  Yet when I view them with Photoshop or even Windows Explorer, I see 50MB or so TIF files.  Yet when I check the properties, they appear to be 50MB files with dimensions of 200 or so pixels wide.  Why won't Capture One view these files?  I'm using my purchased version of Capture One, version 3.7.4

Thanks in advance.
[a href=\"index.php?act=findpost&pid=68413\"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]

See if this helps.
In Capture One create a new session.  Drag the files from the DVD to the captres folder in the new session you created.  Now open Capture One again and look in the session folder and you should see them.

Hope this wworks
BR
Kevin Raber
Phase One
Pages: [1]   Go Up