Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Camera Bag for Digital Back/View Camera  (Read 6649 times)

MarkKay

• http://markkayphotography.smugmug.com/gallery/1305161
Camera Bag for Digital Back/View Camera
« on: June 13, 2006, 06:06:07 pm »

I have been looking around for a bag to carry around my digital/view camera gear.  I am interested in  what might be manufactured or self-designed for carrying around a 6x9 view camera, digital back, sliding back, and a few Large format lenses.  I am interested to know what the folks here use.  Thanks in advance. Mark

RicAgu

« Reply #1 on: June 13, 2006, 08:59:26 pm »

Hey Mark,

I have been using an amziing new bag called the aiport Security from Think Tank Photo.  By far the best travel bag on the market (IMO).  it comes with so many dividers that you will not use them all.  The ability to design it any way you want.  I highly highly advise this bag if you need a roller that has back pack capabilities.  It is not the best backpack, but by far the best roller to travel with.

Best of Luck,

R

I have been looking around for a bag to carry around my digital/view camera gear.  I am interested in  what might be manufactured or self-designed for carrying around a 6x9 view camera, digital back, sliding back, and a few Large format lenses.  I am interested to know what the folks here use.  Thanks in advance. Mark
[a href=\"index.php?act=findpost&pid=68114\"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]

MarkKay

• http://markkayphotography.smugmug.com/gallery/1305161
« Reply #2 on: June 13, 2006, 11:37:10 pm »

I looked at that bag at a local store.. I thought it was great for 35mm but not certain if i could fit the 6x9 safely.   It is a very good design as a roller.  However, I thought it felt uncomfortable as a back pack.. Mark

Hey Mark,

I have been using an amziing new bag called the aiport Security from Think Tank Photo.  By far the best travel bag on the market (IMO).  it comes with so many dividers that you will not use them all.  The ability to design it any way you want.  I highly highly advise this bag if you need a roller that has back pack capabilities.  It is not the best backpack, but by far the best roller to travel with.

Best of Luck,

R
[a href=\"index.php?act=findpost&pid=68128\"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]
Pages: [1]   Go Up