Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Calling Ps Image Processor or Similar from Lr?  (Read 978 times)

dwswager

Calling Ps Image Processor or Similar from Lr?
« on: July 13, 2016, 07:59:01 am »

How does one call the Ps Image Processor for a group of selected images in Lr?  Or is there another method for processing the images.  What I want to do is select the images, run a Ps action that calls a couple plug-ins and export the processed images to TIFF or JPEG.  Right now, I have to drop out to Bridge to do this.  I've tried the Export function in Lr, but would like more control over the output of the images than that feature provides.

Thanks!

fdisilvestro

• Frank Disilvestro
Re: Calling Ps Image Processor or Similar from Lr?
« Reply #1 on: July 13, 2016, 08:11:35 am »

You need to create a droplet in Photoshop with the required actions and then make LR to run the droplet after exporting the images. There are plenty of tutorials about droplets in the web.

dwswager

« Reply #2 on: July 13, 2016, 08:13:33 am »

You need to create a droplet in Photoshop with the required actions and then make LR to run the droplet after exporting the images. There are plenty of tutorials about droplets in the web.

Thanks!

john beardsworth

• My photography site
« Reply #3 on: July 13, 2016, 08:17:25 am »

You need to save the action as a droplet. Then you can add the droplet as an external editor (so Edit With > Droplet)  or set it as a post processing step (bottom of the export dialog). Explained here http://lightroomsolutions.com/running-a-droplet/ and http://lightroomsolutions.com/grayscale-mode-and-droplets/

Pages: [1]   Go Up