Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: 685-HELL  (Read 757 times)

RSL

• http://www.russ-lewis.com
685-HELL
« on: May 21, 2016, 11:28:49 am »

Call now! Don't miss out.
Russ Lewis  www.russ-lewis.com.

BobDavid

Re: 685-HELL
« Reply #1 on: May 21, 2016, 02:25:37 pm »

I laughed out loud when I clicked on the picture. Very fine street photo. Hilarious.

Rob C

« Reply #2 on: May 21, 2016, 03:13:18 pm »

Indeed, great street, but a bit cruel!

However, I doubt either could get up and chase you down the road, even if they are younger.

Oh - how's your back getting along? I was thinking my feet were suffering from the heat (it's back!) as I walked my regular walk recently, then I cut my toenails and everything felt much more normal. So much so, that I actually washed the car this evening - first time in a helluva long while. The problem isn't myself, the problem is the situation of the car park and where the Sun orbits during its working hours. They did up the roads and parking areas a couple of years ago, and have disturbed the previous geography which once allowed me to do the job in relative shade; now I have to do it in stages, trying to outwit the Shining One. Of course, with our hard water, one can't leave a car to dry naturally - have to chamois it down or find a white-streaked mess the next day. stamper will  be delighted to know that's one area where I rate the Glasgow option more highly: the water - at least in my area - was so good I used it to top up the car battery without ever having to buy the distilled variety. Glad the modern batteries don't need attention until they die.

;-)

Rob C

Zorki5

• AOLib
« Reply #3 on: May 21, 2016, 08:20:43 pm »

I laughed out loud when I clicked on the picture. Very fine street photo. Hilarious.

Same here... Very, very nice street photo.

But, even though these colorful characters work great as a pair, the Lady is still no match to the Gentleman. There is something especially funny about him, and it has nothing to do with size/weight issues; I'd argue that is even if he was twice as small, he'd still look... err, great. It's his posture, his right hand (esp. fingers), all that "air" about him. All that would IMHO work better if he was a solo performer; all these features would stand out more.

So I wondered "what if", and cropped it. Hope you don't mind, Russ.

Of course big... remnants of the Lady in the frame are a big problem; head reflection in the glass helps a wee bit, but not much.

Anyway, here it is:

Zorki5

• AOLib
« Reply #4 on: May 21, 2016, 08:24:57 pm »

Anyway, here it is:

The moment I saw attachment thumbnail, I said to myself: "too tight!"

But it was just a general idea, anyway.

Slobodan Blagojevic

• When everyone thinks the same, nobody thinks
    • My website
« Reply #5 on: May 21, 2016, 09:04:26 pm »

Yep, gluttony would get you there. But despair not, diet Coke to the rescue! ;)
Pages: [1]   Go Up