Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Nikon Manual Focus Zoom 80-200 F/4.5: Reduced to $145.  (Read 666 times)

uintaangler

Nikon Manual Focus Zoom 80-200 F/4.5: Reduced to $145.
« on: December 17, 2017, 12:51:48 pm »

Love using these older Manual Focus lenses on my D810 because of the build quality ( great ) size ( small and light ) and the way they render with personality.
Also great with the right adaptor for Mirrorless use for all the same reasons.
Here is what Nikon lens expert Bjorn Rorslett says about this one - he rates it as a 4 out of 5:
"This is the zoom that changed many people's attitude towards zoom lens quality. A beautifully crafted one-ring zoom, it was the dream lens of all Nikon users in the early 70's. Even with its 15-element design it delivered outstandingly sharp pictures. The only criticism was its propensity for ghosting when used for shooting into the sun. The final version presented in 1977 used only 12 elements to give still better optical quality. Flare and ghosting performance was improved as well, but high-contrast scenes still are tough to handle for multi-element zooms. The 80-200/4.5 performs great with close-up lenses, such as the 4T, and I have used it extensively this way for flower and insect photography."
Link: http://www.naturfotograf.com/index2.html

No box, but I do have one of the old hard cases these use to ship with that I will include

Front and Rear caps included

Glass looks great.

Price: $145. includes paypal and conus shipping

Bob

« Last Edit: December 24, 2017, 06:19:41 pm by uintaangler »

uintaangler

Re: Nikon Manual Focus Zoom 80-200 F/4.5: Reduced to $145.
« Reply #1 on: December 24, 2017, 06:20:02 pm »

New Price: $145.
Pages: [1]   Go Up