Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: C1-9 won't hold color tags  (Read 1078 times)

Jens Peermann

C1-9 won't hold color tags
« on: December 05, 2015, 10:15:18 pm »

I have set up collections to hold images in various stages of the processing flow. To send an image from one collection to the next I change the color tag. Worked fine in C1-8, but in C1-9 the new color tag lasts only for a few seconds, then it reverses to the previous color. This happens in both the individual color change and the batch color change.

BrentL

Re: C1-9 won't hold color tags
« Reply #1 on: December 05, 2015, 10:55:10 pm »

Hi.

I just happened to have changed a bunch of color tags last night so I loaded up C1 v9 again to see if they were retained, and they were. I do not use catalogs however, so perhaps it is an issue there. Good luck getting it worked out.

P.S. Uhh . . . Is the new verification "feature" (bug) permanent? This is beyond ridiculous to have to fill out every time.

Jens Peermann

« Reply #2 on: December 06, 2015, 12:24:12 am »

Hi.

I just happened to have changed a bunch of color tags last night so I loaded up C1 v9 again to see if they were retained, and they were. I do not use catalogs however, so perhaps it is an issue there. Good luck getting it worked out.

P.S. Uhh . . . Is the new verification "feature" (bug) permanent? This is beyond ridiculous to have to fill out every time.

I repeated the procedure, making sure that the catalog wasn't accidentally locked, and it still doesn't hold the changed color tag. Interesting: It lets me initially change from blank to a color, but not from that color to another one or back to  blank.

Also, I now found out that images exported as TIFFs do not show up in the folder they're supposed to be in, neither do the RAW images those TIFFs were created from.

For the time being I tossed out C1-9 and went back to C1-8.

Bob Rockefeller

• macOS, iOS, OM Systems, Epson P800
    • Bob Rockefeller
« Reply #3 on: December 06, 2015, 08:34:56 am »

Yep. Bug.

There are a couple of threads about it and several tickets entered.
Bob Rockefeller
Midway, GA   www.bobrockefeller.com

Jens Peermann

« Reply #4 on: December 06, 2015, 11:13:25 am »

Yep. Bug.

There are a couple of threads about it and several tickets entered.

Thanks Bob. Good to know that it's not just my machine.
Pages: [1]   Go Up