Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: 1001  (Read 115 times)

Jeremy Roussak

• Administrator
    • site
« on: April 27, 2024, 08:05:55 am »

After a short absence, I am happy to have returned to Luminous Landscape, at Jon Swindall's invitation.

He and I hope to revivify the forums and he, as LuLa's new owner, is working to obtain new content to publish on the main site. We ask you to bear with us; over he past few years, since Michael Reichmann's death and his son's involvement, LuLa has unfortunately had a good deal less attention than it deserves. It will inevitably take a little while to get it back on track.

I am pleased to note that political discussions seem largely to have remained confined to the Bear Pit topic and that must, of course, continue. Given the likely level of political interest and discussion this year, particularly (although not confined to) the USA, I intend to monitor the topic reasonably closely. All the stipulations I have set out in previous posts in this forum remain in force.

Jeremy

Chris Kern

• Chris Kern's Eponymous Website
Re: 1001
« Reply #1 on: April 27, 2024, 11:28:10 am »

Good news!

Hopefully the revival of the forums will include fixing the bugs that have impeded posting and mangled some of the glyphs in the international standard for languages that use a Latin alphabet.

Slobodan Blagojevic

• When everyone thinks the same, nobody thinks
    • My website
« Reply #2 on: Today at 04:01:28 am »

Welcome back and... good luck!

In a totally unrelated news:

Kevin Gallagher

« Reply #3 on: Today at 04:29:04 pm »

Wonderful news! Great to have you back amongst the fold!
Kevin In CT
All Animals Are Equal But Some Are More Equal
 George Orwell
Pages: [1]   Go Up