Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7]   Go Down

Author Topic: View camera adaptation to smaller image areas... opinions on the future.  (Read 27959 times)

Phil Indeblanc

Re: View camera adaptation to smaller image areas... opinions on the future.
« Reply #120 on: November 12, 2015, 02:24:59 pm »

maybe from 80 to 20 as long as your lens was far back enough for physics to do its part.
If you buy a camera, you're a photographer...

Theodoros

« Reply #121 on: November 13, 2015, 06:26:12 am »

maybe from 80 to 20 as long as your lens was far back enough for physics to do its part.

Exactly Phil! What I find the optimum way to work in such cases as to have great image quality combined with maximum workflow efficiency, Is to group the items for size, start with the larger ones using a moderate focal length lens on the Fuji as to frame so that the object's larger dimension is about 1/3rd the length of the total frame (either horizontally or vertically - whichever is larger with respect to the size), calibrate using the "passport" and then make the shot at 88mp "true color" 16x mode... Then I export the capture, continue with the rest of the items by changing lens to longer focal length whenever the size of the object requires so and at the end, after all items are done, I crop all of them at 22mp size retaining 4:3 ratio which is 1/4th of the original frame or half the size of the sides... 

Phil Indeblanc

« Reply #122 on: November 13, 2015, 11:08:43 am »

Would be nice to see a result from such a process.
If you buy a camera, you're a photographer...
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7]   Go Up