Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Furry landscape companions  (Read 913 times)

MattBurt

• Looking for that other shot
    • Matt Burt Photography
Furry landscape companions
« on: October 06, 2015, 01:52:38 pm »

I don't always bring her but our young mutt Luna sure likes to join me when she can!
She has a bad habit of wanting to hang out under the tripod and sometimes wants to chase things (rabbits, deer, cattle, other dogs, etc) but for the most part she is a good companion on my outings. If the light or scene isn't what I came for she often becomes the subject as well.
IMGP3862-Edit by Matt Burt, on Flickr

IMGP3900-Edit by Matt Burt, on Flickr

Anyone else bring a furry friend along on their shoots?
-MattB

Chairman Bill

• flickr page
Re: Furry landscape companions
« Reply #1 on: October 06, 2015, 02:32:15 pm »

I would if my wife would let me have a replacement for the late, great Eric- Clicky

Paulo Bizarro

• http://www.paulobizarro.com
« Reply #2 on: October 07, 2015, 03:43:58 am »

Nice shots.

Alas, my cat is more of the homely disposition:)

Rgds

stamper

« Reply #3 on: October 07, 2015, 07:24:15 am »

I would if my wife would let me have a replacement for the late, great Eric- Clicky

I can see why you miss it. My late departed mutt liked to get in the way. It didn't know I was a "photographer" and was only interested in biscuits. Matt's fine image brought back memories.

MattBurt

• Looking for that other shot
    • Matt Burt Photography
« Reply #4 on: October 07, 2015, 10:55:27 am »

We didn't have a dog for 7 years before we got Luna last summer. Our previous dog used to come out and paint with me when I was into field painting (watercolor) but she would try to drink the paint water which can be toxic!
My wife has a stress fracture in her foot so I'm picking up more dog walking duties lately. I took Luna to this nearby creek last night after work and she had a good time and also rolled in something awful so I had to get her into the creek to rinse off followed by a quick bath when we got home. A little more overhead than I'd prefer but she does add some interest to photos when she puts herself in the right spot!
IMGP1555-Edit by Matt Burt, on Flickr
-MattB
Pages: [1]   Go Up