Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Contax 645 Complete Boxed Set with Lens $2600. Other items available too.  (Read 484 times)

cengel001

Selling a used complete boxed-as-new set with prism, film back, and prism together with the 80mm/f2 lens. I am the first owner and have used this very little. In fact, the 80mm lens is brand new and unused. the camera is in excellent condition with few signs of use. These items are harder and harder to come by in this condition. Will ship anywhere in CONUS for free. PayPal only.

I also have most lenses and the grip available, almost all with boxes and in superb condition. Contact me for details.

cengel001

Re: Contax 645 Complete Boxed Set with Lens $2600. Other items available too.
« Reply #1 on: November 05, 2015, 02:52:02 pm »

In addition to the battery grip, I have cabled remotes LA-50 and LA-500, a number of Contax UV, Protection, and Polarizing filters in varying sizes up to 95mm, compact flash TLA 200 (TTL, originally for G1/G2 but obviously work here too), external Power Pack P-8, film back holder MFB-1 and an extra MFB-1A 120/200 film spool cartridge. I also have a number of brand new hoods for Contax 645 and N system lenses. These items are boxed in original packaging, either brand new, or with very little use.

Let me know what you are interested in and I can research a fair price.
Pages: [1]   Go Up