Subscribe for $1/month
Login
Videos
Luminous Landscape Home
Welcome,
Guest
. Please
login
or
register
.
Did you miss your
activation email
?
September 30, 2026, 05:58:35 pm
Home
Help
Search
Login (forum only)
Login (Subscriber)
Register
Luminous Landscape Home
Luminous Landscape Forum
>
Equipment & Techniques
>
Medium Format / Film / Digital Backs – and Large Sensor Photography
>
I knew the HasselSonys were good for something (watch video)
Pages: [
1
]
Go Down
Print
Author
Topic: I knew the HasselSonys were good for something (watch video) (Read 910 times)
Ken R
Sr. Member
Offline
Posts: 849
I knew the HasselSonys were good for something (watch video)
«
on:
October 20, 2014, 09:48:07 pm »
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MaMuQPmzrrU
Logged
gazwas
Sr. Member
Offline
Posts: 539
Re: I knew the HasselSonys were good for something (watch video)
«
Reply #1 on:
October 21, 2014, 05:39:09 pm »
Fits in perfectly amongst its fellow co-stars and locations IMO and I couldn't think of a more appropriate camera.
Logged
trying to think of something meaningful........ Err?
Print
Pages: [
1
]
Go Up
Luminous Landscape Forum
>
Equipment & Techniques
>
Medium Format / Film / Digital Backs – and Large Sensor Photography
>
I knew the HasselSonys were good for something (watch video)
Loading...