Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: FS/Trade: Rollei Schneider Super-Angulon 40 mm F/3.5 PQ HFT Lens  (Read 1471 times)

KevinGSaunders

  • Full Member
  • ***
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 132
    • KGS Studios

I have a Rollei Schneider Super-Angulon 40 mm F/3.5 PQ HFT Lens that is in fabulous mechanical condition, with some signs of use on the exterior.

I am asking $2,200 plus paypal and shipping, and am amenable to discussing offers so we can get you into this lens for fair market value.

The filter threads are in great shape, and it had a screw on filter when I took it outside.

I am also looking for a good Leica M3 and lenses, so there is potentially a trade deal. Thanks for looking!
« Last Edit: July 05, 2014, 01:14:20 pm by KevinGSaunders »
Logged
Kevin G Saunders
KGS Studios

KevinGSaunders

  • Full Member
  • ***
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 132
    • KGS Studios
Re: FS/Trade: Rollei Schneider Super-Angulon 40 mm F/3.5 PQ HFT Lens
« Reply #1 on: July 28, 2014, 05:13:02 pm »

Bump. Interested in selling for market value. Show me a recent comparable price and let's deal.
Logged
Kevin G Saunders
KGS Studios
Pages: [1]   Go Up