Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Broncolor RFS Transmitter X2  (Read 536 times)

Dean Elliott

  • Newbie
  • *
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 44
    • Dean Elliott
Broncolor RFS Transmitter X2
« on: August 25, 2014, 06:07:04 am »

*Sold*

Hi All, i have 2 Broncolor RFS Transmitters for sale, which in my country are unfortunately very difficult to sell. There is by no means a great investment into Bron here. I am only selling because the person that sold them to me assured me i was buying Minicoms with the radio frequency. Then he ignored my requests to change them and then finally disappeared from the business. So thats why im selling them. Nothing wrong with them, practically new.

I still have the original boxes. I payed around 280 USD each for them (because of export fees etc). They currently go on B&H for around 235 USD (Euro 177,67). I am looking to get around 170 USD (Euro 128,80) each for them (negotiable). b]Please note[/b] : these units are set for a Frequency of 868.35 MHz as far as i understand they cannot be used in the U.S. Please check documentation/research before agreeing to buy to avoid any mishaps. This is for a Paypal Transaction only and Shipping is at the buyers expense. I am Based in Durban, South Africa.

Link to product: http://www.bron.ch/broncolor/products/accessories/showproduct/rfs-transmitter/?cHash=e853c3ec752605dad0f6b1c270812e81#.U_sKYLySxGA

« Last Edit: August 26, 2014, 11:49:04 am by Dean Elliott »
Logged
Web: www.deanelliottstudio.com
Insta: @deanelliottstudio
Pages: [1]   Go Up