Hi All
I am selling my much loved and fantastic Canon 200mm F/2.0L IS USM to fund other GAS needs.
Please see attached photo's. I will post some more in a moment in a separate post.
It comes with the strap (never used), warranty cards and booklet as well.
You will note the CPS sticker on the outer box. The lens has gone back to Canon Professional Service to update it to ensure it works properly with the Canon 5DIII. Please see here if your in the market for one of these lenses:
http://www.canon.co.uk/SupportProduct/Search/?ItemId=tcm:14-923859The price is £3000 GBP based on the new UK price of £4449.00 and I will ship it insured within the UK within this price.
Payment by bank transfer or if you wish to pay by paypal then you must add the paypal fees.
For your security I have sold a couple of other things on here without issue and I can sent further evidence of identity if you are serious. Obviously I will expect the same.