Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Tiffany Falls Ancaster Ontario  (Read 990 times)

DwayneOakes

  • Sr. Member
  • ****
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 655
Tiffany Falls Ancaster Ontario
« on: May 09, 2014, 08:36:44 pm »

Interesting light today, kinda of diffused light with a little bit of sun coming through.
Sigma dp2 Merrill/Sigma Photo Pro/8X ND filter. Look at the image 100% crop it is scary the
resolution.
« Last Edit: May 09, 2014, 08:39:49 pm by DwayneOakes »
Logged

Slobodan Blagojevic

  • Sr. Member
  • ****
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 18209
  • When everyone thinks the same, nobody thinks
    • My website
Re: Tiffany Falls Ancaster Ontario
« Reply #1 on: May 09, 2014, 09:10:15 pm »

A wonderful photograph, Dwayne!

I am usually not much of a fan of waterfall photography, but this one is different. I love the heavy, dark, rich earth tonalities surrounding it.

Nitpicks: 1. I would tone down that bright, white spot in the upper middle of the picture, just left of the waterfall 2. I would clone out what appears to be a piece of white paper (trash) in the middle, at the very bottom.

DwayneOakes

  • Sr. Member
  • ****
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 655
Re: Tiffany Falls Ancaster Ontario
« Reply #2 on: May 09, 2014, 09:50:02 pm »

A wonderful photograph, Dwayne!

I am usually not much of a fan of waterfall photography, but this one is different. I love the heavy, dark, rich earth tonalities surrounding it.

Nitpicks: 1. I would tone down that bright, white spot in the upper middle of the picture, just left of the waterfall 2. I would clone out what appears to be a piece of white paper (trash) in the middle, at the very bottom.

Thank you very much for the cc on this one Slobodan I am glad you like it ! Good eye on the trash !
Logged

Slobodan Blagojevic

  • Sr. Member
  • ****
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 18209
  • When everyone thinks the same, nobody thinks
    • My website
Re: Tiffany Falls Ancaster Ontario
« Reply #3 on: May 09, 2014, 09:57:17 pm »

... Good eye on the trash !

Blame the "scary resolution" of the Merrill ;)

DwayneOakes

  • Sr. Member
  • ****
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 655
Re: Tiffany Falls Ancaster Ontario
« Reply #4 on: May 09, 2014, 10:39:00 pm »

Blame the "scary resolution" of the Merrill ;)

haha
Logged

wolfnowl

  • Sr. Member
  • ****
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 5824
    • M&M's Musings
Re: Tiffany Falls Ancaster Ontario
« Reply #5 on: May 10, 2014, 02:38:58 am »

Yup. With Slobodan, on all points.

Mike.
Logged
If your mind is attuned t
Pages: [1]   Go Up