Recently i bought a second hand H3D39 to do some interiors and architectural photography.
If initially i decided to go with the hassy it's for the reasons i like the camera and its 28mm.
Few days ago i had the opportunity to try my DB on a view camera equipped with a Rodi 28mm HR. I really liked the image quality and now i think i'd like to go that way.
But as you know it is not very handy using a DB from Hasselblad on a tech camera.
Maybe it's better to keep my camera and find an image bank II or use the silvestri solution to powered the DB.
As i really like the leaf's colors and tonality do you have some examples to share with me of architectural or interiors photography shot with an aptus 75 or 75s ?
If you could also send me raw files that's would be great !
Thank you
I own a Kodak 22mp sensor MS back which is very similar to 39 as far as IQ other than resolution is concerned, I've also tried 22&33mp Dalsa sensor backs from both Sinar and Leaf… For single shot, a Dalsa 33mp back would be my first choice… For use with view & tech cameras, Dalsa 22mp is the most friendly one due to its shallow depth pixels, then its the 33mp Dalsa (same reason), then the 22mp Kodak (because of fat pixels) and last the 39mp Kodak, with all the first three being close for view camera compatibility and clearly better than using 39mp Kodak… I can't sent you any files, but I think you would be better off with the 75S than what you now have, additionally, it's slightly better in higher ISO, has better DR and (as you said) colour/tonality is great, (perhaps the best among all backs)… it seems to be surprisingly moire resistant too.