I have been using my Z3200PS 24" flawlessly from my Mac Pro for a couple years now and make custom page sizes all the time in the print driver.
I know have added a window 7 64 system to my network and like I do on my Mac, I print from PS6 and LR4.
My problem is creating custom page sizes in Windows.
Lets say I want to create a 13x19 custom page size.
When I go into "Custom Page" I punch in 19 for the width and 13 for the height, click save, then I get a message that basically says this is not possible and the driver will swap the size around. So it changes from 19 wide to 13 wide and 13 wide to 13 high.
This is no good, total waste of material.
Does anyone have experience printing from windows to a Z3200?
Oh, I forget to mention I am using the latest 64bit HP driver for the Z3200, I have tried both the PS version and the PCL version
Thanks
Steven