Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Problem with Photo downloader (Bridge 4.0.5.11)  (Read 1321 times)

cocasana

  • Jr. Member
  • **
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 67
Problem with Photo downloader (Bridge 4.0.5.11)
« on: October 03, 2011, 04:06:18 am »

Hi there,
when -> Get photos from camera (or SD, CF), Photo downloader opens its page, when I try to change destination folder it freezes.
I looked for its preferences but I couldn't find them. Should I erase Bridge's pref.?
Any idea or suggestion?
Thanks, Carlo
Logged

cocasana

  • Jr. Member
  • **
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 67
Re: Problem with Photo downloader (Bridge 4.0.5.11)
« Reply #1 on: October 03, 2011, 11:56:44 am »

Upgrade: I've tried erasing preferences. Both Photo downloader's and Bridge's. No change, it still freezes!
Logged

Bryan Conner

  • Sr. Member
  • ****
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 547
    • My Flickr page
Re: Problem with Photo downloader (Bridge 4.0.5.11)
« Reply #2 on: October 03, 2011, 01:55:02 pm »

Can you give us more info?   Are you using a card reader?  If so, I would try another card reader, or try downloading from the camera and see if it still freezes.  Try to eliminate variables etc.
Logged

cocasana

  • Jr. Member
  • **
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 67
Re: Problem with Photo downloader (Bridge 4.0.5.11)
« Reply #3 on: October 04, 2011, 03:50:24 am »

Thanks Bryan. It happens when I use the internal drive reader (SD, Mac, Sys 10.6.8), but also with an external CF reader. When I open PD I can use all the other settings but not the one that lets you choose the destination folder. One curious thing is that is that PD's preference menu appears light gray, those that won't open. In fact it does not open.
Logged
Pages: [1]   Go Up