Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Green screen  (Read 1224 times)

BobDavid

  • Sr. Member
  • ****
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 3313
Green screen
« on: September 09, 2010, 03:42:51 pm »

Anybody have experience with pro-level green screen software? Any recommendations?
Logged

joofa

  • Sr. Member
  • ****
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 544
Re: Green screen
« Reply #1 on: September 09, 2010, 07:44:00 pm »

After Effects has built in simple green screen plugins. For more advanced work, I have used KeyLlight and DV Matte Pro with good results with After Effects and Final Cut Pro. If you have Apple Shake then it comes with a builtin plugin, perhaps Keylight, can't seem to remember which one. IIRC, After Effects is also now coming with KeyLight Plugin free, but I have to check that.

Joofa
Logged
Joofa
http://www.djjoofa.com
Download Photoshop and After Effects plugins

Steve Weldon

  • Sr. Member
  • ****
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 1479
    • Bangkok Images
Re: Green screen
« Reply #2 on: September 10, 2010, 02:16:14 am »

I've been using the Ultimatte software for years.
Logged
----------------------------------------------
http://www.BangkokImages.com

nemophoto

  • Sr. Member
  • ****
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 1037
    • Nemo Niemann Photography
Re: Green screen
« Reply #3 on: September 12, 2010, 10:47:07 pm »

Try FXHome Photokey3 Pro. I've had very good success with it. You can download a trial, but it places an "X" on the images. There's also a plugin (which I own), but the standalone has more features.

Nemo
Logged
Pages: [1]   Go Up