I would like to get feedback from anyone that uses the gallery wrap feature of genuine fractals 6.0 pro. I would like to know if is as good as manually creating galley wraps in photoshop. Is it faster and easier.
Have not yet tried OnOne Genuine Fractals Pro yet, but have been testing the other programs that come with OnOne Plug-in Suite 5.
I am using the free 30 day trial version to see it this package is worth purchasing.
Currently if you are a NAPP member until August 31st you can get a $210 discount. This would put the price at $289.95 for the suite.
I have posted earlier to see if there was any input about OnOne Plug-in Suite, however so far I have had no responses.
However you can do this gallery warp via Photoshop it just takes a little longer.
Did give it a try with CS5 using the new content aware feature and it works fairly well.
Again before you purchase the software if you have not done so already just give the 30 day free trial try.
At least that way you will be able to see if it works for you without any cost.