Subscribe for $1/month
Login
Videos
Luminous Landscape Home
Welcome,
Guest
. Please
login
or
register
.
Did you miss your
activation email
?
October 04, 2026, 04:45:40 pm
Home
Help
Search
Login (forum only)
Login (Subscriber)
Register
Luminous Landscape Home
Luminous Landscape Forum
>
Raw & Post Processing, Printing
>
Digital Image Processing
>
Photoshop - skipping TIFF options
Pages: [
1
]
Go Down
Print
Author
Topic: Photoshop - skipping TIFF options (Read 962 times)
PeterAit
Sr. Member
Offline
Posts: 4647
Photoshop - skipping TIFF options
«
on:
May 11, 2010, 04:29:16 pm »
Whenever I save a TIFF from CS4 I get a dialog box asking me about the various TIFF options. Is there a way to skip this? I always use the same options. Thanks.
Logged
Peter
www.peteraitken.com
Print
Pages: [
1
]
Go Up
Luminous Landscape Forum
>
Raw & Post Processing, Printing
>
Digital Image Processing
>
Photoshop - skipping TIFF options
Loading...