I about to mat and frame a 25x17 print, this was printed on a Epson 3800 using there ABW mode printed on Harman FB AL gloss.
First, a little info. The glass I'm using is TRU VUE Museum glass. I'm sure some of you know that this stuff is very expensive and there are only two reasons I'm using this at all, first, I got a very good deal on it, and second, the fine detail in the print really needs it. I've already tried regular glass and the reflections totally kill the detail in the shadows, the picture in question is 24 image pano of a dark night scene, lit only by the street lights.
With that out of the way, how long do I need to let the print dry so as not to get any out gassing?
With RC papers I'd give it about week, and never had a problem. This is the first time using Harman FB AL, and last thing I need, using this glass, is any out gassing.
Do the fiber base papers take longer to dry than RC?
Thanks for any help.